Frog Tarot

Major Tom

You know I love The Frog Tarot. :p

I've linked to it from my website. ;)

Lillie

Thank you to you all.

No! no minors!

Don't make me start thinking about minors!

Cheers for the link, Major Tom!

I probably ought to do a links page.....

I hadn't thought of that!

Bernice

No! no minors!

Don't make me start thinking about minors!
Minors - minors - minors.... but NOT Rider Waite ones!
Wouldn't it be easier to do pips - sorry frogs (hehe) - than the illustrated RWS ones? PLUS, I'd really, really like a marseille-style frog deck ....

Bee :) minors...monors....minors....

Lillie

Actually.....

There is a possibility I could do pips very easily....

Thanks to some little rubber frogs and Gregory....

I'm going to have to think about this.

My camera seems buggered at the moment, the batteries don't seem to fit any more, which not only sounds weird and impossible but probably is....

Hmmmmm....

If I do minors I'll let you all know.

Bernice

I'm listening - I have my antenna out :)

Froggy pips would be LOVELY. Little itty-bitty sword-frogs, cup-frogs, coin-frogs, and baton-frogs. And without the RW associations it would be a unique Frog-tarot Oracle!

Wonderful, no bleeding heart for the 3 Swords, and all the 5s wouldn't be doom-laden.... I repeat, wonderful!!!

Bee :)

Lillie

I have an idea forming.....

I think I deleted all the old files of the computer, all the files for making cards. that will be a bit of a pain, but maybe I could do it.

I'd have to sort out something for the courts....

Little froggy thrones.....

Lillie

OK.

Now I have a links page.

It only has two links on it. Very sad :(

So if anyone wants to link to me I'll link to you.

Sagepowder

Oh they are so cute! The Hierophant has always been my favourite in any deck and in this one as well. The Star is also sweet as well as Strength.

truelighth

Lillie said:
hi.
Printing.

I don't know....
I never have.

My printer is crappy with colours.

But other people have, maybe they could tell you.

The cards print out just fine! I printed out the high resolution scans that Lillie was kind enough to send me about 2 months ago and the cards are absolutely lovely. I used very thick photopaper with satin finish and a colour inktjet. I also put 4 cards on one page with photoshop for the printing, since I didn't want to waste paper. But basically, the high res files from Lillie print out just wonderful!

I send a picture of the printed cards to Lillie just a few weeks ago. I am not at home right now, so unfortunally I can't post any pictures right now. But if anyone would like to see, pm me and I can e-mail then in the weekend.

And Lillie, your website is wonderful! :thumbsup:
And minors.. whooohoo.. I would love to see them. But what are you getting yourself into again... }). I am keeping my eyes on this thread :D.

ResilientWench

Minorrsssssss.... Do iiittttttt....

This is so creative and adorable!