The Alice Tarot

Dusk Till Dawn

la-luna said:
This seems truelly an Alice year :D
- this deck (loving it allready)
- Tim Burton's movie
- (wasn't Marylyn manson's movie also comming out this year)
- and on a TRUELLY freaky note: even the Living Dead Dolls bring out an Alice in wonderland edition (dolls + a book }) )
WOW!
I love them! I got the Poe ed....

baba-prague

OOOOO - not sure about those dolls.

Though we do have a small project up our sleeves that we'll announce much later this year. })

We're working on the Ten of Swords now. I'm sure many people can guess the scene it shows.

baba-prague

A couple of new cards are now up on the site:
http://www.alicetarot.com

There is tweaking to do even on these few (you can see that the colouring of Alice herself is a bit inconsistent now that we've completed two cards) but we're progressing nicely.

OctoberGwen

baba-prague said:
A couple of new cards are now up on the site:
http://www.alicetarot.com

I love them, Karen. That Ace of Cups is GORGEOUS...your Alice is exquisite, and I love the wallpaper, and the key on the table...

The Cheshire Cat is extremely cool the way you've done him in the Hanged Man card.

baba-prague

Thank-you. We have another very large photo-session this weekend, after which we'll have the basics for quite a few more cards.

We're both enjoying this project a lot.

Hedera

This isn't the first Baba deck I've seen growing - but it's always a lovely thing to watch!

It's going to be one heck of a quirky deck, isn't it.

*rubs hands gleefully* :D

baba-prague

Hedera said:
This isn't the first Baba deck I've seen growing - but it's always a lovely thing to watch!

It's going to be one heck of a quirky deck, isn't it.

*rubs hands gleefully* :D

Yes. This time we're just doing what we feel. Somehow, the break in making decks has freed us up a lot and we're having great fun and taking quite a lot of risks. It WILL read as a RWS deck - but it will also read purely as an Alice deck, for anyone who wants to go that way with it.

Essjay

Your Alice is wonderful, so pretty with a perfect expression.

baba-prague

Essjay said:
Your Alice is wonderful, so pretty with a perfect expression.

She's wonderful. She is one of the main reasons I wanted to do this deck - she's just at the right age now but in a year or two she'll be a young woman and the moment would have passed. She is being quite patient about the whole thing, though we keep the photo sessions fairly short.

Nytebugg

I want it now! now now now!
too demanding?

I shall wait like everyone else.

Is it ready for release yet?
Not that I am excited or anything. :p