Pony Tarot

Emeraldgirl

Another one for the lighter colours on the backs here to. But they look great anyway. Love the babe of pegasi.

Nethilia

I'm a little behind; my wrists have been making popping noises so I've been taking my time with them. I hope to have the 2 of Pegasi colored soon.

hdelaney

Wow!

These are quite possibly the most beautiful things I have ever seen!!! I LOVE ponies! My Daughter has so many of them as I did when I was as child! They are so magical, happy, innocent and lovely! You are an amazing artist! I think my favorite is the wheel! I can't wait 'till my little girl gets home from school so I can show her all of the pictures, she will love them! BRAVO! I hope you get to feeling better really soon, so sorry to hear you are in pain! :(

Elven

Hope all is well Nethilia - thinking of you and your Ponies!

Blessings
Elven x

karacol

Very cute idea. I'm sure many people will like it.

Nethilia

Elven said:
Hope all is well Nethilia - thinking of you and your Ponies!

Blessings
Elven x

I'm doing okay. It's been rough with family and things for a while, so my cards have stalled. I'm going to start back up tomorrow.

Elven

Nethilia said:
I'm doing okay. It's been rough with family and things for a while, so my cards have stalled. I'm going to start back up tomorrow.

(((((((Nethilia)))))))

I hope the grass is looking a little greener! Its great to hear that you're going to start back on them so soon! Sometimes, time away can be a good thing - as you come back into them with fresh ideas and a broader perspective - Im so glad you haven't lost you're determination :)

Take much care. Looking forward to seeing some more when they're ready for us!

Blessings
Elven x

Sidhe-Ra

Those cards certainly are cute! Congratulations on completing the majors and overcoming obstacles!

Someone suggested a She-Ra tarot? Nice.