The Neverland Tarot

shadowdancer

very nice.....

I know we should never compare styles but (and this is a compliment believe me) the style reminds me a little of the Templar tarot.

and I do very much like that particular deck!

Good luck with this. I wish I had artistic skill - 2 years on and STILL waiting to find an artist willing to take on my creation which is already written as if for an accompanying book :(

Good luck with this and your other deck. I bet you are feeling really energised with ideas.

Davina

Little Hare

I Love It!!!!!

nicki

another great creation, this is so cute, well done you

nicki

Sidhe-Ra

:)

Thank you all so very, very much!

Chronata- I'm suprised, then, that you hadn't already done it yourself! But then, like me, you're always working on fifteen things at once- a slave to the muse!

Acrylics takes a bit longer than watercolour or marker pen- I hope that Peter has the patience to stay and inspire me long enough to finish!

HearthCricket said:
I wonder if J. M. Barrie, himself, would be appropriate for one of these cards? Ignored by his own parents and ending up married, childless and divorced in later years, would he represent the Hermit, nicely?

Sounds like a spankingly fab idea to me, hon! Thanks!

Nighty-night all :)

Love and Blessings and Dreams of Neverland,

Em xxx

Poetic_Pirate

haha one of my favorite stories adopted to a tarot! i love the idea! and wonderful art by the way ^_^ im working on my own tarot as well, but my brain is napping right now because of the lack of inspiration ^_^

you said you were looking for ideas for the Justice card huh? what about the idea of the cocidile (i know i spelled that wrong ^_^) eating hook? he did get his just rewards in the end HAHA!!!....(boo, lame pun...-_-;)

Pirate

Sidhe-Ra

Hiya Pirate! Thanks- i'm glad you like :)

Thank you for the Crocodile idea, but I'm using her as Death- with the clock ticking away, the mortality that Hook fears.

I've been thinking that Justice might be Tink, shown in two halves as her good and bad sides...but I'm still open to more suggestions :) (Apart from anything else, i can't think of another major for Tink, and that would be a shame.)

Blessings,

Em xx

Rasa

Could Tink be inside a large lantern on the Hermit card, perhaps?

HearthCricket

Oooh, Tink as Justice. Nice touch! I can see that!

Moonboy

great work and idea, friend

Sidhe-Ra

Rasa said:
Could Tink be inside a large lantern on the Hermit card, perhaps?

That's a nice idea! I imagine she'll crop up a few times- for example pulling Wendy's hair in the Lovers :)

Thanks everyone!

Any ideas for temperance? Maybe something like sewing on the shadow- I think it will be quite untraditional...

Blessings,

Em xx