Relationship with Uranus/Moon/Saturn

zhan.thay

Es tut mir leid. Ich wollte nicht, um Sie verärgert oder beleidigen.
I am sorry. I did not wish to upset you or offend you.

Goldkind

Es tut mir leid. Ich wollte nicht, um Sie verärgert oder beleidigen.
I am sorry. I did not wish to upset you or offend you.

Okey, I am sorry, too! For me it is a lot of text and I need a lot of time to answer to this. In addition to that I have not so much freetime for answering directly. I appriciate it very much.

Regards
Goldkind

econdude

Hello,

I have a young friend with whom I would like to stay longer friends, since we get very good blend of the artistic work and we can learn much from each other.
But there are Moon Uranus, Moon-Saturn and Uranus-Saturn aspects that can perhaps see an early end. On the other hand, there are also many aspects of Saturn, which allow a different interpretation.
How is this to interpret then?
And couldn´t be Moon, Uranus and Neptune available for the strong artistic and moral side, iinsted to separate or ends in disillusionment?

He: 22.08.1995 Ecuador, Quito (time unknown)
I: 05.08.1980 Germany, Cologne, 8:05 a.m.

His time I unfortunately dont have.
Thank you.

Moon-Saturn is a planetary pair. Saturn aspects tend to be difficult, but provide structure and discipline. With Uranus in the aspect mix, a outer titans create tension because Saturn restricts and Uranus wants to break free. The Moon provides an emotion backdrop to all of it.

I would caution, I use a synastry method that measures over 180 aspects between charts. I suggest casting a Davison (composite) chart - does that also show prominent Moon, Saturn, and Uranus aspects? The interaction would not make me think Moon/Saturn/Uranus right away if they were't prominent in the Davison chart, but if they were, that would be very heavy and influential. So I would say a lot depends on the composite chart, astrology wise, and in the real life part, do you enjoy being friends? No reason not to be friends based on any synastry or composite chart.