New Pendulum - Crystal Question

TheMagician

I just purchased 2 new pendulums (one for me and one for a close friend who I have introduced to Tarot and divination). They are made of Rhodoolite Garnet, which I thought looked mighty pretty. The listing quoted the following:

The powerful Rhodolite Garnet…a truly magickal stone…a stone of healing, protection, vitality and love. This stone strengthens the aura, creating a positive field of highly charged energy, a protective shield which repels negative vibrations and intentions. When you feel that you are under psychic attack, having enemies, either physical or metaphysical, the energy of the Rhodolite Garnet will protect you.

Used as a pendulum for divination, this is a phenomenal stone, offering quick and accurate answers to your most pressing questions. The protective qualities of this stone will allow you to quickly sort through confusion, helping you to organize your thoughts and emotions, allowing a clearer picture of the answers you seek.

The image is here:
http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages...mats=0&format=0

Has anyone had any experience with this stone?

silverwings94

the link doesn't work. Is there a way that you can scan in a photo of these?
S

birdsong123

Lovely pendulums. I have one very similar to it. I have multiple books on crystals and I'll be able to send you some information tonight. I know it's a very calming and gentle stone. Rhodolite is said to facilitate meditation, enhance intuition, and to inspire love. More tonight when I can get my resources together for you.

Namaste,

Birdsong

birdsong123

Okay, here is what I have on Rhodolite.

This is from the book, LOVE IS IN THE EARTH: A Kaleidoscope of Crystals, Updated

Astrological sign of Leo

It is a form of garnet, so its properties (in addition to what is written below), also include those of garnet.

The energy of rhodolite is conducive to application from the base chakra to the crown chakra. It assists in the illumination of intuition and can be used as a stimulant for inspiration in the development of the metaphysical process which enhance both the meditattive and channeling states.

It can initiate the rise of the Kundalini and can support the movement of the energy throughout the chakras.

It helps to provide for excellent protection of the base chakra, and assists in maintaining the rhythms of the subtle bodies in synchronicity iwth the other aspects of consciousness. It is an excellent stabilizer, stimulating calm assurance throughout the physical, mental, emotional and ethereal bodies.

This mineral helps to guide one durin gtimes of contemplation, balancing peace and solitude with harmony and activity.

It is also known as a "stone of inspiration," bringing the inspiration of love via the heart and the mind.

It can be used in the treatment of disorders of the heart and lungs.

Vibrates to the number 7.

And here is what the same book mentions about garnet properties:

A stone of health. Sacred stone of multiple South American Indians, Aztecs, African tribal elders, and the Mayans. It acts with speed due to the flash of lightening contained within, helping one to change one’s world by producing both expansiveness in awareness and manifestation. It enhances one’s internal fire, bringing the creative powers to the stage of implementation. Allows one to recognize inherent responsibility with respect to personal freedom and patience. It is also known as a “stone of commitment,” – to purpose, to others, and to oneself. It is quite helpful in moods of abandonment, allowing one to realize that surrender to discontinuity brings freshness to life.

Dissolves old behavioral patterns, increases self-confidence. Reduces emotional upset, reduces anger, energizes, protects, encourages true love.

From the Crystal Users Handbook:
Garnets energize, revitalize, balance energy, bring serenity. Activiates other crystals, clears negative chakra energy. Inspires love, stimulates controlled rise of kundalini energy. Past-life recall: place on the thrid eye. Treats spinal and cellular disorders, blood, hearts, lungs, regenerates DNA. Aids assimilation of minerals/vitamins.

GARNET: from CRYSTAL ENERGY: 150 ways to bring success, love, health, and harmony into your life:
Reduces emotional upset, encourages true love, reduces anger, energizes, protects.

I hope this helps. It seems to hold a lot of wonderful properties that will be beneficial to your pendulum work. :)

Birdsong

TheMagician

Birdsong,

Thank you so much for looking that up for me. It's pretty impressive. Sounds like a comforting stone from what you just posted. I've never used a crystal pendulum before, so I'm wondering if it will give me better answers/vibes than what I have been using. I will let you know when I get it and how true what you just posted is. Thanks again, you didn't have to do that!

birdsong123

You're welcome. Enjoy it. Let us know how it goes. :)

Sinduction

Those are beautiful! Reminds me of those frozen strawberry bars. Yum!

Thanks for posting this. I need some for my collection!

morticia monroe

Those are entirely gorgeous. I love 'em!