An erotic ode to my new spirit quartz

yannie

------------------

GotH

Can we get a pic?

yannie

Nope, you're just going to have to use your imagination, & trust ;)

GotH

:joke: For goodness sake, it's just a crystal! :p

celticnoodle

:joke: For goodness sake, it's just a crystal! :p

yep. I know and I agree with you. I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of it myself--just to see the crystal--but reading the way you asked, it was funny. then yannie's reply was priceless. ;)

Yannie, I'm glad you got your spirit quartz. I brought mine with me to the river house in hopes that I'll find time to meditate with it. time will tell! I've been feeling really low lately and negative. I'm trying hard to fight it and be happy--but I thought perhaps meditating with this and also my moldavite would help.

GotH

Oh I know, it's all been in fun. :laugh: Yannie doesn't have to share if they don't want to. But you know us crystal peeps, we get all excited about them and when someone gets a new one it's like show and tell or pulling out baby pics. In this case however, the excitement was quite literal to a certain someone as was described in the original post. ;)

Sorry to hear you are not feeling very well lately CN. Maybe you need a new and exciting crystal to perk yourself right up. I know I've been craving a new piece in my life. Moonstone has me turning my head lately. We shall see.. :surprise:

yannie

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You made me do more then smile, Yannie--I had to laugh. Then, laugh again when I saw Goths post and harder when I read your reply! :D

Haha! I had to laugh too when those words popped into my head. Then laughed when I wrote them down in my journal. Then decided those words were too good to remain in my journal - decided to put put it out there & see what it did! Love how it all turned out :joke: Happy to see it made you laugh too :D hope that lifted you out of your negative spell for a good while!

Oh I know, it's all been in fun. :laugh: Yannie doesn't have to share if they don't want to. But you know us crystal peeps, we get all excited about them and when someone gets a new one it's like show and tell or pulling out baby pics. In this case however, the excitement was quite literal to a certain someone as was described in the original post. ;)
*waves* hello, I'm here, & I'm one person, quite obviously a woman (hey I'm still rhyming). What a strange way to refer to me. Perhaps I shall speak as if I'm more than one person or some sort of unknown long-gone-probably-never-to-return entity too. LOL. (I did dream last sleep that I blasted off from Earth to explore another planet, but I'm back now.)

I posted my poem as a way to show what the crystal did, instead of just saying, "Spirit Quartz is great for creativity!" (How boring!)

& nah, I'm not comfortable with posting pics of my personal stuff online. That's all it is, really. :)

GotH

*waves* hello, I'm here, & I'm one person, quite obviously a woman (hey I'm still rhyming). What a strange way to refer to me. Perhaps I shall speak as if I'm more than one person or some sort of unknown long-gone-probably-never-to-return entity too.
*waves hello back* :livelong:

Obviously? No not really. I did try to refer to you by the correct gender by quickly glancing at your profile but there was no indication of that so to avoid offending you, which seems I failed to do anyway, I referred to you as "they." Why might I even consider that you could be male? Well, there's a male musician in this country who is straight and goes by the name of Yanni. :) But sometimes boys will be girls and girls will be boys so I try to avoid gender labeling all together.

Keep in mind that long-gone entities who make the choice to go away are always welcome back here as it keeps things interesting. Never boring. :)

yannie

*waves hello back* :livelong:

Obviously? No not really. I did try to refer to you by the correct gender by quickly glancing at your profile but there was no indication of that so to avoid offending you, which seems I failed to do anyway, I referred to you as "they." Why might I even consider that you could be male? Well, there's a male musician in this country who is straight and goes by the name of Yanni. :) But sometimes boys will be girls and girls will be boys so I try to avoid gender labeling all together.

Keep in mind that long-gone entities who make the choice to go away are always welcome back here as it keeps things interesting. Never boring. :)
I WAS thinking of Yanni when I picked my screen name! With a nausea-inducing cutesy-wannabe-western type of spin to create a name a certain type of Asian chick would pick (hey I'm STILL rhyming! LOL). I kind of wanna puke every time I look at my screen name, but I did do it on purpose. Guess I'm some sort of self-flagellating masochist :D

Lol you sound so serious! Chill, this post was supposed to show the beauty of art & poetry & sublime innuendo, all facilitated by a crystal :D

& this being crystal literotica, all the more should one rely on their imagination! No pictures! :joke: