Share pictures of your crystals here!

mercuryempress

I think the brown stone is agate there's also a piece of amber and turquoise

Padma

Can anyone identify these for me? :confused:

I think, if the first stone really has purple and green stripes like it looks like in the photo, it might be Fluorite. The second pic makes me think either of rose quartz, or else a piece or rose quartz with another quartz present (such as smoky).

linnie

I think the brown stone is agate there's also a piece of amber and turquoise
I'd guess at Amber, amethyst cluster up the back, opalised petrified wood OR sardonyx (??), sodalite (blue and white on grey) and rose quartz.. And if the other banded one has clear bits and green and purple I'd go with fluorite, too, or else banded agate ☺️

mercuryempress

I'd guess at Amber, amethyst cluster up the back, opalised petrified wood OR sardonyx (??), sodalite (blue and white on grey) and rose quartz.. And if the other banded one has clear bits and green and purple I'd go with fluorite, too, or else banded agate ☺️

Morning..thank you ;)

tarotlova

I think, if the first stone really has purple and green stripes like it looks like in the photo, it might be Fluorite. The second pic makes me think either of rose quartz, or else a piece or rose quartz with another quartz present (such as smoky).

Thank you yes I think it is Fluorite but I have never seen one like I have and it does have purple & green stripes inside if it. The other one is pure white with the other half being purple so I'm thinking its quartz with amethyst for now!

Padma

Thank you yes I think it is Fluorite but I have never seen one like I have and it does have purple & green stripes inside if it. The other one is pure white with the other half being purple so I'm thinking its quartz with amethyst for now!

It's likely because it is yellow fluorite with the purple and green banding. But really, only fluorite has such even banding in it. :) yours is unusual, but not in the realm of impossible!

Your other one might be Super 7. I had one that looked similar. Or it may just be amethyst and quartz - can you bring it to a gemologist, to be sure?

sweetcherise13

Wow I LOVE that adventurine heart! And the pretty setup there as well.

I finally added my crystals to my Flickr page so if you want to see my latest there, there are several but my two absolute faves - got yesterday in fact - are the wanna-be generator towers (maybe called receiver-generators?): one is clear quartz and one is rose quartz. Up till now I've had mostly smaller stones/crystals and some inherited medium to small-sized clusters. I got the white howlite heart yesterday too, and the silly light stand to light up crystals. Honestly most of these crystals are new...this obsession is very new. Tarot isn't but crystals are. Somebody stop me!!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/49559819@N00/albums/72157674218291185
Oh my! What amazingly beautiful crystals Ayram! I noticed CN mentioning enjoying the pics of your stones on your flicker page and I loved viewing them as well. :)
The light stand isn't silly. The crystals you show on it give off such a brilliant effect. Very pretty!

oh wow sweetcherise!! I love that green adventurine heart too! I am sure that is a great healing stone! I had to check too, as I thought it was a stone of luck, and yes, sure enough it is! It is also a great stone for prosperity. A beautiful gift from your sweet little girl. :)

Thank you CN! It's definitely a very beautiful loving heart from from my beautifully loving daughter. :love:
I thought it was known to be a stone of lick and prosperity too so thanks for checking on that. :thumbsup:
Hoping it sends some of both to my family. :)

tarotlova

It's likely because it is yellow fluorite with the purple and green banding. But really, only fluorite has such even banding in it. :) yours is unusual, but not in the realm of impossible!

Your other one might be Super 7. I had one that looked similar. Or it may just be amethyst and quartz - can you bring it to a gemologist, to be sure?

I'm not sure where there is a gemologist around where I live, but that's a great idea! I never heard of a super 7 crystal before so I googled it, how beautiful!

Ayram

Oh my! What amazingly beautiful crystals Ayram! I noticed CN mentioning enjoying the pics of your stones on your flicker page and I loved viewing them as well. :)
The light stand isn't silly. The crystals you show on it give off such a brilliant effect. Very pretty!

Thank you CN! It's definitely a very beautiful loving heart from from my beautifully loving daughter. :love:
I thought it was known to be a stone of lick and prosperity too so thanks for checking on that. :thumbsup:
Hoping it sends some of both to my family. :)

Why thank you Sweetcherise13! :) The light has since broken btw! So for anyone reading this who might want such a light, you might find one with good reviews on Amazon first or make sure the shop you buy it in is close to home!