Can't 'feel' crystals?

linnie

the majority of my crystals have come to me because I just see them and get that gut instinct that I MUST BUY. they can be as addictive as buying tarot cards. :D
Same.... when I saw a huge crystal at this year's gemfest, I was really anxious because I knew I was meant to have this particular crystal, but it was $1400 :bugeyed: It was huge and very special, but not mine... When I walked around the corner, there was a baby cousin to the huge crystal, sitting there minding its own business, just waiting for me to arrive! We went home together!!! And live happily ever after... and, whilst the huge crystal was stunning, in its size, clarity, and etc, little cousin gave me a more powerful 'tingle' of recognition! I wouldn't swap it for the beautiful large, clear, expensive bigger cousin, ever!!

celticnoodle

Padma, I also have a melody's stone aka a super seven. I actually have 2 raw ones. Very powerful--but (and maybe for a good reason!) way too large to wear on my body. But, I do love to hold them while meditating. If memory serves me right, I purchased these from the lovely Delitz here on A.T. (thank you again, Delitz!)

Same.... when I saw a huge crystal at this year's gemfest, I was really anxious because I knew I was meant to have this particular crystal, but it was $1400 :bugeyed: It was huge and very special, but not mine... When I walked around the corner, there was a baby cousin to the huge crystal, sitting there minding its own business, just waiting for me to arrive! We went home together!!! And live happily ever after... and, whilst the huge crystal was stunning, in its size, clarity, and etc, little cousin gave me a more powerful 'tingle' of recognition! I wouldn't swap it for the beautiful large, clear, expensive bigger cousin, ever!!

:bugeyed: uh...that price tag would've been enough for me to pass up though. I am cheap--but ESPECIALLY when the price tag is more then my mortgage payment!!! :bugeyed: Glad you found its 'baby cousin'.

That happened to me in Tucson, AZ when we went into a gem shop. When you first walk in, the shop looked like a dump--it was dusty and dirty. (not good for my allergies nor for the hubbys) but OMG! it was like diving into a treasure chest!!! We soon forgot about our itchy eyes and sneezing as we marveled at all the goodies contained within this store. It was PURE DELIGHT. And, sitting up on a shelf behind the cash register was this HUGE BEAUTIFUL CRYSTAL BALL! It was about the size of a bowling ball and I never saw anything so gorgeous. But, the price tag to that was also of equal size, plus I would NEVER be able to carry the thing to the airport and fly home with it. :laugh:

Luckily, I also found its "baby cousin". A much better size for me and of equal beauty and a very beautiful price tag too! Plus, it fit in my purse! :D My smaller, more affordable crystal ball has been very good to me too. We connected immediately and while scrying isn't really my forte---I have been able to see things in it for others (and myself!) that has been accurate. We have become good friends this crystal beauty and me. :D

So, you see, Uraszz, sometimes even when you do see the crystal that calls to you as one you WANT and MUST HAVE! It may not really be the crystal for you--and you may find another one that will also call to you--but maybe with a whisper instead of a yell--and that one that whispers is the one that you'll take and really connect with too.

AnemoneRosie

Try Super Seven (Melody's stone). That one is freaking *alive*, I can tell you that! I had a pendant of it, felt like I was carting an eye around on my chest. That sensation kind of freaked me out, so I gave it to someone who was not able to feel crystals at all.

It's said to be very good for clairaudience.

Whoa! It's so beautiful and such! It looks like how my mind feels to be in.

linnie

Hi lovely Padma :) Funny... I wanted super seven and bought a few small pieces... I have one which is almost that but not quite... the super 7s didn't offer a buzz or anything, to me, but the other one, Brandenberg Amethyst, is a doozy!! A little power house! It's just 3 of the super 7 minerals... Amethyst, Clear quartz, and Smoky Quartz... Nothing whussy about this stone.. Perhaps its the size, because this one, being more affordable, is larger than the super 7s, but some tiny crystals often hold their own. :D

So, crystals do choose us, often way more instinctively than we choose them, i reckon. :)

Glad you found your miniature scrying ball, lovely CN.. :)