New Edition of the Tarot of Marseilles Robledo

eltarot78

I have just picked up my decks from my local Royal Mail sorting Office (the postman had apparently tried to deliver them yesterday, but I never heard him at the door - he can't have knocked very loud). Anyway, I have them now and am well pleased. I like the feel of the cards and the size - probably the smallest Marseille I have (apart from mini decks). Easier for me to shuffle. I have not really looked at them closely yet - it will be fun to compare the images with other decks. The various extra eyes and faces on the Devil struck me - I don't think I have seen a version quite like that before.

Patrick

Hello Patrick

I am happy that the deck is in your home and that is to your liking,
as you know, this deck is not a restoration, is an personal creation based on many decks important for my inside this style, surely you will have many hours of entertainment and discovering comparing with other decks.

Le Diable of this deck is based on lines of Conver and inspired in drawing the deck of Jacques Rochias, 1782 Neuchâtel, Switzerland (but something more stylish in this case,and without snakes )