Watercolor Art-style Decks

Lunaea

Victorian Fairy Tarot

The Victorian Fairy Tarot is a watercolor deck, with art by one of the masters of fantasy and magical art, Gary A. Lippincott. I may be a little biased, of course, since this is my deck. :) But seriously, it's amazing watercolor art. Do check it out.

CharlotteK

The Victorian Fairy Tarot is a watercolor deck, with art by one of the masters of fantasy and magical art, Gary A. Lippincott. I may be a little biased, of course, since this is my deck. :) But seriously, it's amazing watercolor art. Do check it out.
Victorian Fairy is one of my favourites and the watercolour artwork is very beautiful. Linking suits to seasons works so well with the style and colour palette - love the Ace of Pentacles in this respect.

Dee Ell

Oh my goodness!! I don't know how I never saw this deck (must have confused it in my mind with all the other fairy or Victorian themed decks!) but it's FABULOUS!!! Thank you for mentioning it in this thread Lunaea <adds to wishlist>

Myrrha

Seconding Badger's Forrest, Rabbit Tarot - both by Nakisha available on Etsy. She paints from imagination, the YouTube videos of her painting process are very interesting. As a previous poster mentioned, she makes great use of the nature of watercolor medium.

Badger's Forrest is full-sized, Rabbit Tarot is poker sized. Her art has that watercolor flow to it but is bold enough that it works well at card size.

Shadowscapes Tarot has lovely watercolor art but it is very detailed and composed in a way that really needs a larger format.

Achlys

These are all great suggestions. Thank you!