What deck are you using? 2016

Sulis

The thread from 2015 is here: What deck are you using now 2015

I thought I'd start a new thread :).

Throughout the last few of these threads my posts were always the same; I was using The Wild Unknown Tarot - used it for years starting when it was first published.

I still love it but just lately my deck of choice has been the Morgan Greer Tarot in a tin.. I've always loved The Morgan Greer Tarot but this little version in a tin now lives in my bag and gets used daily.. Right now it's definitely the deck that's speaking my language, I love it :).

So, we're a bit late for 2016 but better late than never ;).
What deck are you using now?

Thoughtful

At the moment l am using and studying the Thoth Tarot with the original Gilded Tarot as a comfortable companion.

Michellehihi

I can't decide on one deck. Every day I change deck, and every time I feel so in love with the particular deck I use.... I love them all and can't use only one... My first husband said that I am an unstable woman :)))

Falcor

Hudes tarot. I am just in love with this one.

Prism

Victorian Romantic. iRight now I'm picking one card a day and studying it before I plunge into trying to read.

think

I have 3 decks on the table next to 'my' chair! Crystal Visions, ah, I bought this specifically for timing, I wasn't going to use it for anything else, but I like it, the way it shuffles. Gilded tarot, I like this too, but it doesn't shuffle well. And Radiant RW - I used this almost exclusively for a few weeks but most of the cards now have peeled a little, it looks very used, and I haven't picked it up in a week or so.

Cocobird55

i alternate between the Victorian Romantic and the Wild Unknown.

Nica

My current workhorse is the Loginova Tarot.

Decks that I am resonating with as well are the Baroque Bohemian Cats Gold (My favorite version out of all BBC) and Victorian Romantic 2nd Edition in standard size. Those cards sing!

magicjack

I too got me the Morgan Greet in a tin and carry it with me. I also got me the Pamela Coleman Smith Centennial (which I didn't think I needed) and I'm really enjoying it! Its my favorite RWS.

Libra 58

I'm using "The Gilded Tarot" by Ciro Marchetti.