What deck are you using? 2016

Nar

The Halloween tarot and the Rumi tarot are the ones I've been going between for a while now.

Nemia

Still working with my Silhouettes, and happily re-discovering the PCS.

WolfyJames

I've started reusing my first tarot deck, the Enchanted Tarot. I bought a nice bag for it.

Tanga

Today - it's the Frideborg Tarot... whilst I intermittently go back to trimming the borders off
The Night Sun Tarot (studying it as I go).
:)

Prism

Tomorrow I'm going to start using my new Alice Tarot. I just finished rereading the books and looking through the cards. It's so beautiful, but I expect it will be a learning experience to use.

Morwenna

I've been off Tarot for a while (in fact I've been off divining for a while), but I just got the Dore Bible Tarot and I've been studying it.

But I have my eye on a couple others to haul out, the Grail for one, which I usually use in the winter but this year I didn't. Also thinking about the Victorian Fairy.

willowy

I've brought quite a few new decks this year after going about 3 years hardly buying any,so am dabbling with my newbies,however the three I've kept coming back to this year are Golden tarot (kat black ),new mythic and Raven's prophecy.

baconwaffles

Well, I try to keep it simple, Fournier's Marseille deck, the Spanish tarot. I am waiting for the Wildwood to arrive in the mail, definitely lookin forward to that. But thatMarseille deck is my go-to deck, I love it to infinity and beyond!

Featherflight

Using a few but the deck that is most insistent is the Victorian Fairy Tarot. It is so accurate and really pulls me in.

Neely 222

I'm using Llewellyn tarot. I have my eye on another deck, but it'll be awhile before I take the plunge and get another one.