BEST EVER LO SCARABEO DECKS!!!

G6

Hey AT Folks!

I know some of you have 200+ Lo Scarabeo decks, so I'm looking for your "Best Ever" list.

Heres' mine:

Tarot of the Pirates

Nicoletta Ceccoli

Afro-Brazilian Tarot

The Fey Tarot

Secret Tarot

If you have a smaller Lo Scarabeo collection, like me, feel free to list any amount you have that are definite keepers! Thanks for contributing!

frac_ture

Editing, because I hadn't done this as "Best Of" originally, and just listed every LoS deck I have... My absolute favorites are:

Tarot of Metamorphosis
Tarot of the Origins
Shaman Tarot
Liber T: Tarot of Stars Eternal

I'm also very much enjoying the new Epic Tarot, although still learning it.

Le Fanu

So many! But thinking sensibly and calmly and critically, I'd say, off the top of my head;

Nicoletta Cecolli
Trevisan Crystal
Ancient Italian Tarot
Ancient Tarot of Marseilles
Golden Tarot of Klimt
Mucha
Golden Tarot of the Tsars
Dame Fortune's Wheel
Golden Wirth
Liber T

Such variety and richness! There really is something for everybody.

stellar4

Tarot of the Origins, Tarot of Metamorphosis and Ceccoli are my picks.
Plus of course their Pamela Colman Smith RWS white box/blue wheatsheaf deck (both the original and the stealthily introduced later version).

Tarot dance

I had no idea there would be so many Lo Scarabeo decks that I love….

The artist series I(or that's what I call them) have all, I think….love em, love, love em…

Bosch Tarot

Bruegel Tarot

Dante Tarot

Giotto Tarot

Tarot of Dürer

Golden Botticelli Tarot

Golden Tarot of Klimpt

Happy Tarot This deck has the right name…everytime I use it…it just makes me happy

The following three are just stand out for the imagery and artistry

Liber T: Tarot of Stars Eternal

Mibramig Magical Tarot

Night Sun Tarot

Both the Golden and Mini Universal are just special to me…for the Mini it’s the color
palette used in the cards’ coloring…I think a great improvement over the traditional R/W/S decks…(except the Radiant of course)

R/W/S Golden Universal

R/W/S Universal (Mini)

The following two stand out for the originality of the concept and artwork…love both

Tarot Illuminati

Tarot of the Sweet Twilight

The Tarot Apokalysis… as much I thought I would fall immediately in love with this deck and was cunting down the days to it was published…well, unfortunately… I’m still going back and forth with it…I’m not sure if I love it or even like it…still trying to decided

Universal Fantasy Tarot The Universal Fantasy is just a great deck….period…or at least for me…I pull it out when I want to use something completely different that what I am usually drawn to

This was fun, thanks for posting this

gregory

Pagan Cats
Fey
Liber T
Sweet Twilight

Annush

Reproductions of historical decks - Ancient Tarot of Bologna, … Liguria-Piedmont, …Lombardy, …Marseilles, Sola-Busca, Esoteric Ancient , Ancient Italian, Ancient Minchiate , Classical Tarot, Tarot of the Master, Visconti Tarot

Golden Tarot of the Renaissance, Mantegna Tarot

Giotto Tarot

Bruegel Tarot

Dame Fortune’s Wheel Tarot

Myrrha

Interesting to see the Fey and the Metamorphosis on so many lists. The Metamorphosis was hardly ever mentioned here but now it seems to be OOP. I'm sad that I never got to try it. Interesting also to see what isn't on any lists so far (Tarot of Reflections, Dark Fairytale, Dark Angels). I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Golden Visconti.

Great thread topic! LS decks are some of the most creative and interesting.

gregory

Great thread topic! LS decks are some of the most creative and interesting.
Yes indeed. It was hard to pick FAVOURITES.... I could have named so very many !

AJ

Origins and Etruscan