Apokalypsis
Dark angels
Lost Code of Tarot
Mibramig Magical Tarot
Nefertari's
Golden Tarot of Klimt
Golden Tarot of the Tsar

Juliana

Liber T and Dante are my favorites, both of which are by the same artist. I'm a sucker for that art!

frac_ture

This thread brings to mind what a treasure Lo Scarabeo is. It is hard to pick just a few decks --they have proven themselves to be a great marriage of quality, quantity and (last but not least) affordability. (Going over what I just wrote: a marriage of three? Oh, well, this is the 21st century after all... :D)

I just wanted to second this sentiment. Lo Scarabeo decks account for about a third of my collection, and the percentage would be higher if I only counted decks I'd bought for myself (as opposed to gifts and trades from others). They're a great publisher, and they seem to put real effort into being innovative with their deck themes and concepts, but without being so far out there that the results don't feel like Tarot anymore. Also, I personally think the card size and stock, and the user-friendly box bottoms, are all pretty much ideal.

I recently got the Dark Grimoire Tarot, and their new Epic Tarot not long before that, and both decks are proving to be just fantastic additions to my library. The LoS streak continues!

DeToX

Almost impossible to say, different styles etc., and you can't really compare modern tarot art with 18th and 19th CE facsimiles, but Liber T and Dante are definitely up there of the modern bunch, and obviously The Classic Tarot and Ancient Italian Tarot....and if the Conver Tarot was ever back in print, I'd give that the thumbs up too. ;-)

G6

I just happened upon these recommendations from this thread and I agree they are all 👍🏻

The Tarot of Fire
Sacred Feminine Tarot
Tarot of the 78 Doors

Good picks/interesting

EmpyreanKnight

I never regretted any of the LS decks I have, but if I have to choose its best decks it would have to be those in its premier metallic decks line. I love using the Golden Universal Tarot, the golden Visconti Tarots holds a special place in my historic decks, but the most aesthetically jaw-dropping has got to be the Golden Tarot of Klimt. The art in Klimt's Golden Phase in which he used oil and real gold seems so very apropos for this. The characters in the card are affluent, dreamy, and melancholic - a perfect trifecta.

WolfyJames

My favorites are:

The Fey Tarot
The Liber T Tarot of Stars Eternal
The Tarot of Pagan Cats
The Universal Fantasy Tarot

ihcoyc

My favorites are some of the historical reproductions:

Ancient Italian Tarot (Soprafino)
Ancient Tarot of Lombardy (Gumppenberg)
Il Libro de Thoth (Etteilla Princess)
Tarot of the Master (Vacchetta)

The first two are decks I read with often, along with the Flornoy Marseille and 1JJ Swiss.