Watercolor Art-style Decks

Dee Ell

Cheimonette Tarot
Japaridze Tarot?
Whispering Tarot
Tarot of Reflections
Roots of Asia?

These may not be all just watercolor (i.e. the Whispering isn't complete watercolor) or I'm not sure about the Japaridze and Roots of Asia, but they are all beautifully painted decks. But they are so many other watercolor decks on the market, a lot of them are self-published decks.

As an artist trained in watercolor I can say with absolute certainty the Japaridze and Roots of Asia are most definitely NOT watercolor. I'm not familiar with the others you've listed to comment.

To answer the OP, I've noticed that Lo Scarabeo publishes A LOT of watercolor decks.

Dream Enchantress, Circle of Life, and Shadowscapes are others...

If you're looking for minimalistic watercolor specifically, I'll have to put on my thinking cap for that ;)

AnemoneRosie

Hezicos is watercolour, although I'm not sure that I'd call it minimalist.
I think that Tarot of Trees is watercolour as well, and some of the cards are fairly sparse. There are some unboxing videos that show all the cards.
Is Dame Darcy Mermaid Tarot watercolour? I think it is. It's not minimalist, though, either.

Achlys

As an artist trained in watercolor I can say with absolute certainty the Japaridze and Roots of Asia are most definitely NOT watercolor. I'm not familiar with the others you've listed to comment.

To answer the OP, I've noticed that Lo Scarabeo publishes A LOT of watercolor decks.

Dream Enchantress, Circle of Life, and Shadowscapes are others...

If you're looking for minimalistic watercolor specifically, I'll have to put on my thinking cap for that ;)

It doesn't necessarily have to be minimalistic watercolor, but that does seem to be what draws me in most :)

The Shadowscapes is lovely. I've been thinking of that one but have heard mixed reviews about the card stock and am not sure :/

Achlys

Hezicos is watercolour, although I'm not sure that I'd call it minimalist.
I think that Tarot of Trees is watercolour as well, and some of the cards are fairly sparse. There are some unboxing videos that show all the cards.
Is Dame Darcy Mermaid Tarot watercolour? I think it is. It's not minimalist, though, either.

The Hezicos is definitely different...But the giant noses on the figures kind of throws me off. That's such a weird thing to be bothered by but I can't unsee it lol

Dee Ell

It doesn't necessarily have to be minimalistic watercolor, but that does seem to be what draws me in most :)

The Shadowscapes is lovely. I've been thinking of that one but have heard mixed reviews about the card stock and am not sure :/

The card stock is fine but if you have not so good eyesight, the images are small which is a shame because they're gorgeous...

Achlys

The card stock is fine but if you have not so good eyesight, the images are small which is a shame because they're gorgeous...

My eyesight isn't 100%, but with glasses I'm okay.

AnemoneRosie

The Hezicos is definitely different...But the giant noses on the figures kind of throws me off. That's such a weird thing to be bothered by but I can't unsee it lol

It's because they're gnomes!

CharlotteK

Love the Hezicos gnomes, it's a fun, gentle deck.