Sabian Symbol Study Group: Aries 8 - #8

mooncat2

:)My thoughts.

The East wind...................spring and new beginnings...........a new way of thinking which leads to the Aries action. Growing confidence and self belief.

Displaying one’s true colours for others to see ...............making a strong personal statement .........self expression. “This is who I AM.
I loved Purple Scorp’s image..........that hat says it all.

Rainbows.................a ribbon of colour across the sky.

The chakras.................Aries is red..................a powerful energy, the colour of courage, the pioneer. Vibrant, hot, active, initiating, wilful, determined, spontaneous. It seeks attention, arouses appetites and desires, is dynamic, primal, strong, confident and creative.
The base chakra............. It is the seat of our power, the origin of our attitude to life, our connection to the past, our ancestors. It is our will to survive.
With a balanced foundation one becomes calm and centred with an aura of quiet strength and confidence, a sense of purpose and belonging and has a willingness to accept responsibility for ones actions.

8 is a number of progress and abundance through the right use of personal power...............colour is purple.................the crown chakra.

The rising of the kundalini.

I found this symbol far more powerful than it first appeared to be.

Image attached. :)

Attachments

• SoulCollage-Rainbow Woman.JPG
    SoulCollage-Rainbow Woman.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 169

purple_scorp

Hey Carol,

I am loving your collages. You have put a lot of thought and creativity into them. Thank you for sharing.

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

Hmm purple_scorp, love your picture…a lively creative conversationalist!! One who has far-reaching visions and an active imagination. Art, music and theatre would be great talents here.

Assertive, independent, self-assured, striving……yes definitely as mooncat2 says, the energy of a pioneer! Highly intuitive, highly original with ideas of their own..

Mooncat2, wow! This person definitely has an extraordinary ability to self-express their creativity! I bet these people are undaunted by challenges…..in fact they probably love them….always developing new theories and initiating new concepts…then expressing them in a stream of colors, and words in a refreshing new way …..their exuberance overflowing to magically touch so many lives….sharing themselves with others.

Mooncat, your picture definitely shows we can combine our gifts, intuition and artistic talents with the business world…communicating our expressive visions and insights to others. This person has an insatiable energy and would be a great interior designer, advising us on the color schemes and designs for business and for our home, new or redesigned.

I see the ‘hat’ as a symbol of self-made person who is fiercely creative, passionate, inspiring, witty, quick and independent. Someone, who is at their creative best when they know their streaming effects, inspire, stimulate and please others. They blend easily with a wide diverse group of people.

Some of us may think these people are too abstract and impractical….but they are a true healing tonic when we are feeling down or stuck in a rigid structured environment.

This person could attract people who are feeling low, lacking for a time in amibition.....limited beliefs that are in need of this persons influence, optimism, and great energy.

tink

mooncat2

purple_scorp said:
Hey Carol,

I am loving your collages. You have put a lot of thought and creativity into them. Thank you for sharing.

with love
purple_scorp

Thank you, purple_scorp & tink...................to be honest I was wary of sharing them.............definitely not good at wearing my hat. :D. They didn't begin as SS images. My intention was simply to do some personal growth creative work and then I discovered my cards were fitting beautifully with the symbols............all rather intriguing and I'm having fun with it.

:love:

purple_scorp

Carol,

my intention wasn't to share mine either......cos, it could be seen as such a personal interpretation and others might not see what I see......but then again, I think it's good that we all have our own interpretations, cos it gives us an appreciation of what others see.

I'm glad you took the plunge.

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

Hi mooncat2 and purple_scorp!!

I'm so glad you both are so talented in the arts. Your intuitive and creative perceptions of the symbols have helped me to see them in a more personal and individualistic way.

The pictures you've both created here, allow me to see someone who is constantly expanding their beliefs about themselves!!

When I see such mental stimulating energy here, I can't help but think of so many of us out there, who never allow ourselves to look beyond the material, and monetary life to explore a deeper more richer life within. I see the 8's here as an energy that works through you.....by your acceptance of it. When you do, miracles can begin to happen.

Also, purple_scorp's 'hat'........ohhh there is just so much going on in that dynamic mind......it's as if one sentence is often interrupted by a completely unrelated thought, shifting a conversation from one topic to another without even catching her breath! Phew!

(giggle) the ideas can just go on and on!

Thanks to you both!

tink :love:

mooncat2

Hi mooncat2 and purple_scorp!!

I'm so glad you both are so talented in the arts. Your intuitive and creative perceptions of the symbols have helped me to see them in a more personal and individualistic way.
ROFLOL.............well, purple_scorp may well be but I've always seen myself as a complete creative flop.............no artistic talents at all. You have truly made my day, tink..............this whole collage thing was about trying to release my fear of self expression, especially sharing my efforts ,
so I guess it's working.

Thank you both for your wonderful encouragement.

:love:

purple_scorp

Hey Carol, welcome to the Mutual Appreciation Society..... tink and I are shared owners of ticket number 1 ;).

Interestingly, and I forgot to say this, but the only reason I posted my images was because of tink's wonderful support and encouragement.

AND, the only reason that I started the SOUL Oracle Reading Exchange was because of your support and encouragement, Carol.

So, what goes around comes around......yeah!

It's such a lovely, nurturing environment here and I feel so blessed to be part of it.

Carol, you should think about marketing your images.

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

Hi purple_scorp and mooncat2,

This is so-o-o much fun! And yes, so-o-o nurturing, reading both your posts my heart is just bursting! I can't tell you how much healing has been done here!!!! I've learnt so much since starting the Sabians and with both of you adding your creative talents here.....it's as if the pictures are trying to tell me something, whispering to me something I'd never thought of or acknowledged before. Purple_scorp, I can honestly say, I never knew the symbols so intimately before as I do now with your gift of putting them all together!

Mooncat2, we truly look forward to seeing more of your artistic thoughts.

Thank you both for telling your stories, revealing yourselves so readily and allowing me to link with you both.

Blessings to you both,

tink :love:

mooncat2

:love: Bless you both.............and the lionhearted huredriel for her endless encouragement.

I remember when Elven first posted on the symbols and I felt so drawn to them............I understand what you're saying as I hear the whispers too. Has taken a little while to let go of tarot for I don't have time for both but here I am and truly glad about that.

Will be here for a while because by my reckoning I have about 340 images still to go. :D:D:D