Full Moon Spread

Zelmira

Just bumping for the current Full Moon. Blessings,
Zelmira

Eowyn

Moon at her best 100% full mode right now ;)

Zelmira

It is full moon time again.
Eowyn, I have been doing your spreads of and on. I did my spread for the last new moon, and I just did one for this full moon. Still I get in doubt when reading the 0 card. Should you look at it as a "reversed card" will indicate or read the shadow meanings some books offer, like Spiritual Tarot? I am going to post both my reading later in Your Readings. Thanks a lot. Blessings,
Zelmira

Eowyn

It is full moon time again.
Eowyn, I have been doing your spreads of and on. I did my spread for the last new moon, and I just did one for this full moon. Still I get in doubt when reading the 0 card. Should you look at it as a "reversed card" will indicate or read the shadow meanings some books offer, like Spiritual Tarot? I am going to post both my reading later in Your Readings. Thanks a lot. Blessings,
Zelmira

Hello Zelmira! I read the 0 card as a traditional "significator" card, that represents you in the present. I like to pull it from the bottom of my deck after I shuffled and cut. I'm not sure when did I started reading the bottom card or shadow card, exactly, but I really like to use it so I integrated it on most of my last spreads. So: I shuffle, cut it in 3 piles, get the deck together, and the bottom card is the 0 card, a card that I interpret as my self in this moment.
Sometimes I turn it at the end of the reading, sometimes I turn in up immediately after taking it from the deck. Hope it helps. Looking forward reading your post!

E.

Zelmira

Eowyn:
Thanks for your help. It is totally clear to me how I will interpret that card, and I think it is a great idea to have kind of a "me now" card in any spread. Blessings.
Zelmira

Zelmira

Just bumping! It is Full Moon tonight. Blessings,
Zelmira

1Eleven

I did this tonight but with 3 cards as 1 for each position. Great spread. Thanks!

Rhoswen

I'm still showing my newbie-ness by asking this question:

I did spreads for yesterday's full moon and its preceding new moon. Where is the proper place to post them? I'm hoping to find that others posted their spreads as well.

Maybe I'm just not finding them under "Your Readings"?

THANK YOU for sharing these spreads. I found them enlightening. And the link to the moon's phase is terrific.

Re: the bottom card. I'm finding it helpful to think of this card as Foundation instead of Shadow. Shadow has negative connotations for me, and it seems that your explanation of this placement's function could work with Foundation. What do you think?

Eowyn

I'm still showing my newbie-ness by asking this question:

I did spreads for yesterday's full moon and its preceding new moon. Where is the proper place to post them? I'm hoping to find that others posted their spreads as well.

Maybe I'm just not finding them under "Your Readings"?

THANK YOU for sharing these spreads. I found them enlightening. And the link to the moon's phase is terrific.

Re: the bottom card. I'm finding it helpful to think of this card as Foundation instead of Shadow. Shadow has negative connotations for me, and it seems that your explanation of this placement's function could work with Foundation. What do you think?

Oh, hi! Well, you should post both of your readings under "your readings section" to share and ask other member's opinions. Usually, what members do is to add a link to the thread where they took the spread from. Here, we post spreads. And we discuss them only, and we post links to "your readings" so show the results. :p

I also love that moon phase link. I like it because it's simple, accurate, and you can chose your hemisphere.

Finally, the bottom card from the deck can be called as you wish. In my personal case, as a science teacher I can't see anything negative in the term. And I think it goes perfect with the moon aspect (there is a side you can't see. Also, there is a side that the sun is not illuminating. And so on. Shadowy ;) )

E.