Any spreads you want me to make?

Glass Owl

funkyfairy said:
I am travelling/backpacking a week on sunday and I wondered if you could design a spread that will look into several areas of my travelling such as money, friends, safety, learning experiences etc? Maybe to use before I go and during.
While the trip you mentioned in this post has, in all likelyhood, come to pass, you may be interested in this holiday/trip/journey/vacation Spread:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1099653#post1099653

rainwolf

Pao said:
HII

I duno if you're still doing spreads. but i have been looking for a general spread bc i cant get the celtic cross, i acutally hate that spread! I would prefer it to be 10 cards max. Sometiems people have no specific question they want advice or insight for their life in general and I get stumped. Any insight would be helpful!!! thanx!!

I thought I had a spread for that purpose but maybe I am mistaking. I agree that those are hard to find, but all I do for those kinds of readings are lay out 7 cards and read the cards as they lay. No positional meanings. It's a challenge, but if you can read cards it should speak to you.

Glass Owl

Pao said:
i have been looking for a general spread bc i cant get the celtic cross, i acutally hate that spread! I would prefer it to be 10 cards max. Sometiems people have no specific question they want advice or insight for their life in general and I get stumped.
The Life Cycle may be one that you would like. I have found two different versions of it. There is a simple, 9-card version at tarot.com (with a layout) and a more detailed 8-card version (minus a layout) spiritualguidancetarot.com. I tried to merge them both together.

The Life Cycle Tarot Spread

This 10 card spread focuses on the past, present, and future. It shows the flow of various issues moving through time in your life. It gives good insight into repeating patterns, blockages, and strengths. It also gives insight into future possibilities and what is possible to achieve on your current path, and suggests an action plan to empower yourself to live your best.

1-4-7-----
2-5-8---10
3-6-9-----

1. Self-Undoing: This position shows the ways in which we get in our own way, the things we do that seem to sabotage our own happiness.

2. Recent Past: This position shows the circumstances, attitudes, and beliefs, which have carried you into the present moment.

3. Roots: This position points to programmed reactions from your history, the way you tend to react to events based on the upbringing you had. It can indicate instincts that condition your outlook. Wisdom gained from past experience.

4. Higher Power: This position refers to inner guidance, lifting us up so that we can overcome obstacles and reach our fullest potential. Many times we don't like to accept what this position holds, but it is necessary to at least look at objectively so that we can take the best from it and empower ourselves.

5. Self: This card represents you in the environment of present conditions, giving insight behind the reason you are seeking guidance at this particular time. This is usually an internal card as opposed to pointing at outside conditions.

6. Situation: An objective look at present circumstances.

7. Far Future: This suggests long term potential you have that is unfolding from current events.

8. Near Future: This card indicates the direction that the flow of your life wants to go and can indicate whether you are going with the flow or against the current.

9. The Lesson: This position indicates ways to learn and grow from your choices and experiences.

10. Best Course of Action: Advice from the Tarot. What you can do to help make the best of your current circumstances.

Here is another spread you may enjoy. It is from tarot.com. You may want to add a 6th card for advice.

The Timeline Spread

1--2--3--4--5

1. History
2. Recent Events
3. The Present
4. Near Future
5. Far Future

Pao

thanx guys!! Ill try both of these suggestions,if they work for you i hope they work for me too!! :)

rainwolf

Random...

I think the reason I make my own spreads is because a lot of books make cookbook spreads that can fit many situation, which is part of the problem. Making the positions vague make a reading vague. When you know what you want, you can direct the reading to tell you what you need to know instead of just a 'clue'.

For those of you who keep asking, I am still making spreads and will do so until I need a break. However, I ask that you be patient if I need a little time to do so. I'll notify you if something arises and I cannot get to your spread in respectable timing.

RW

celticnoodle

hey rainwolf, i have a spread request please. I wonder if you could make a spread that could help someone trace their family---a genealogy spread. this idea has been tossed around by many before---but i've yet to see a spread such as this emerge.

i'm not too sure of how specific the questions could be, so as to achieve an answer from the cards. it may be near impossible to make a spread to do this, but if you could think of something, large or small, it would be great!

I have interpreted the knight of wands before in a reading as an immigrant, so, not sure if you could have a question such as 'is my ancestor an immigrant?'.

that is about as far as I can get in trying to create a genealogy spread---it came to me when I did a spirit reading for a client, (trying to contact her grandparent), and this card came up to describe the spirit. indeed, her grandmother was an immigrant, so I thought, it'd be a good one to include in a spread for this quest.

Sar

Would have been great with a lotterynumber or a gambling spread. :D

tkellyd

How are things progressing spread

Hi Rainwolf;

I have applied to a position that requires a background/security/medical check. This could take anywhere from six to nine months. So far, the agency that I applied to is still interested (as of last Friday); the medical part is going fine. Is there a way that you can do a spread to find out how things are progressing on the agency's end? Thanks for your help.

- tkellyd

rainwolf

Hey all

I'm actually going home in a few days, so I'll have some time to do spreads. However, at the moment I am in the midst of finals so I can't do these until at least saturday. I'll print these out and do them on the plane ride home. If it cannot wait, tell me so I don't do it and find out you don't need it.

RW

tkellyd

How are things progressing spread

Hi Rainwolf;

Thanks for the response. I do still need the spread but I am willing to wait until Saturday. Have a safe flight.

- tkellyd