Choosing between two jobs

biddy9

Can you think of a spread for helping to choose between two job offers? I can think of my own, but I often draw on similar positions and would like a different, fresh perspective. I am especially interested in long-term benefits and short-term outcomes particularly in one of the jobs (it is a very uncertain environment at the moment).

Biddy

HudsonGray

Yes, there's one that works really well. It's called a Pathways Spread and I've used it lots of times (you can do an third 'prong' for a third option if more than 2 options face you.)

It's shown over at this URL under the #2 category, and titled Tarot Pathways, it's 10 cards.

http://www.anjastarot.dk/spreads/spreads-main.htm

Basically the reading has the base cards laid down, then the two prongs showing the options of one job and the other job. By looking at them this way one prong will usually be the clearly better one for you.

isthmus nekoi

HudsonGray, your page looks great! I've been looking for a spread to help a friend decide whether she should move or not so this is excellent ~ Thanks.

Edited to add: this spread worked like a charm!! It is very clear now that she will not adapt to her new place and should move again.