2 of Wand as a positive in a relationship+

LGBriana

I was doing a 4card spread for insight into a past lifes relationship. At the top for it's highpoint, I had 2 of Wands, then for the lowpoint, had The Devil.

2 of Wands for me means decisions to make. Perhaps the relationship provided the opportunity to?

The Devil I can kind of understand in the context as lack of faith, and betrayal. I feel like this is missing something though.

Any ideas?

Ruby Jewel

I was doing a 4card spread for insight into a past lifes relationship. At the top for it's highpoint, I had 2 of Wands, then for the lowpoint, had The Devil.

2 of Wands for me means decisions to make. Perhaps the relationship provided the opportunity to?

The Devil I can kind of understand in the context as lack of faith, and betrayal. I feel like this is missing something though.

Any ideas?

The first thing that comes to me is, "don't let the devil get ahold of your mind."

Prilica

Any ideas?

Seems to me the that you were very far from the other person in your past life with the 2 of wands... I think of distance...an ocean dividing you from this person.

As for the devil it could point that it was a very difficult relationship, you just couldn't with all the difficulties that it represented to you.

LGBriana

Both ideas fit in with what else I've suspected, I know there was much difficulty surrounding everything going on and there just wasn't an ideal time for anything to happen.

Thanks for your assistance!