North node relevance is horary ?

Sharla

In horary does north node have any relevance at all, or should it be totally ignored.

In a recent chart i have north node placed in the 7th house, which i'm seeing as being significant somehow, because the 7th house is what the question is about.

Minderwiz

In horary does north node have any relevance at all, or should it be totally ignored.

In a recent chart i have north node placed in the 7th house, which i'm seeing as being significant somehow, because the 7th house is what the question is about.

The North Node should be treated as a benefic,the South Node should be treated as a malefic. A significator conjunct the North Node is enhanced or notified. Conjunct the South Node it is afflicted or maltreated.

Don't bother with oppositions because obviously if a planet is conjunct one it must be in opposition to the other. The same goes for squares (being square to one is being square to the other and they cancel out).

Sharla

The North Node should be treated as a benefic,the South Node should be treated as a malefic. A significator conjunct the North Node is enhanced or notified. Conjunct the South Node it is afflicted or maltreated.

Don't bother with oppositions because obviously if a planet is conjunct one it must be in opposition to the other. The same goes for squares (being square to one is being square to the other and they cancel out).

Okay none of the significators in the chart are conjuncting the North node, so maybe its of irrelevance

Was just thinking it being in the house asked about it, may have been of meaning.

Minderwiz

Okay none of the significators in the chart are conjuncting the North node, so maybe its of irrelevance

Was just thinking it being in the house asked about it, may have been of meaning.

Being placed on the house adds a benefic overtone or mitigates an unfortunate house. It won't reverse an outcome but it might make it better or not as bad.

Sharla

Being placed on the house adds a benefic overtone or mitigates an unfortunate house. It won't reverse an outcome but it might make it better or not as bad.

What does north node actually mean anyway, in horary ? Does it mean anything it being also placed in my birth sign (virgo) ? As i've also done a solar return chart for this person, and the north node is once again placed in the 7th house and in the sign of virgo, on the DC.