Sonya B (Very delayed) career reading for 2017.

Sharla

Hi Sonya Thank you for your understanding and patience with regards to this, i don't usually leave people waiting this long....i just had a few things going on.

This is your chart for this year. https://postimg.org/image/5fg0njcqf/

You are Saturn and your job is Jupiter, your in a double bodied sign in the 11th and are weakly dignified by face and your job is also weakly dignified by face. So it seems like the work you do is not below you or above you in anyway...you seem to fit in quite nicely.

You have goals and you are a hard worker, but the thing is you don't mind working hard as you know to get anywhere in life you have to do this....you don't expect things handed to you on a plate, so where you are now i believe you have been here for sometime now and have worked your way up, which has gained you respect and achievements in the work you do.

Your job receives you by exaltation and triplicity, so they are really impressed with your work you do for them and also most likely yourself as a person too....i doubt they'd want to see you go.

You receive them by rulership, so you do actually really enjoy this job your in at present and there doesn't seem to be anything you don't like about it in regards to people you work with etc.....i think your just after something different now.

If i turn the chart then your in the derived 2nd house, so looks like money is something on your mind....are you hoping for some pay rise ? or maybe this is why you want to move to get more money as where you work is not enough.

I've just noticed your jobs antiscion is on venus in your 1st house....so id say this is also the reason why your jobs viewing you so highly, is there someone at your work who is very fond of you, as it seems that way. And with venus ruling the derived 6th, so this is definitely someone you work with.

There's probably some mixed signals/feelings going on between you both...if anythings already happened then it could even be a secret fling of sorts, going on between you both. Or he just secretly has a thing for you.

Mercury in the same house as you, i'm taking as your significator too, and mercury ruling the 7th/8th house and being at a critical degree, then this seems like you are thinking of leaving the place you are currently at and this could be something that you or someone you work with is worried and stressed about happening.

Moon has left an opposition with mercury at 8 degrees, so this is something that you've been thinking about and have come to i final decision about now. Moon being in an angular house, shows this is something you are taking action on....so yes i do see you moving quite soon infact could be as early as a week from the date you asked this question.....and especially as moons next aspect is an opposition with saturn yourself and then trine jupiter the job.

Just not sure if you will have made the correct decision leaving though as mercury then has no dignity in its next sign, so for a little while you may feel a little lost as of what to do next.

Id say your going to be missed though.

SonyaB

Hi Sonya Thank you for your understanding and patience with regards to this, i don't usually leave people waiting this long....i just had a few things going on.

This is your chart for this year. https://postimg.org/image/5fg0njcqf/

Thank you so much for this reading gorgeous girl! um wow this chart looks complicated, when I get to work on wednesday I intend on printing it out :)

You are Saturn and your job is Jupiter, your in a double bodied sign in the 11th and are weakly dignified by face and your job is also weakly dignified by face. So it seems like the work you do is not below you or above you in anyway...you seem to fit in quite nicely.

this is true! its accounting so it suits me, I have a reasonable level of authority in the job and I also do not like having to be super duper social alll the time, so it allows me the right balance, I can sit and concentrate in quiet, I love that!

You have goals and you are a hard worker, but the thing is you don't mind working hard as you know to get anywhere in life you have to do this....you don't expect things handed to you on a plate, so where you are now i believe you have been here for sometime now and have worked your way up, which has gained you respect and achievements in the work you do.

this is my mantra, I have family members who do not work and its so terrible. we grew up pretty rough so i knew that the only way to earn a solid income is to study and become a professional and im glad I did it. i just finished studies actually, at 35. I've always put it first and its come at quite a cost. But at the end of the day, its only me who i can rely on, so i had to do it!

Your job receives you by exaltation and triplicity, so they are really impressed with your work you do for them and also most likely yourself as a person too....i doubt they'd want to see you go.

You receive them by rulership, so you do actually really enjoy this job your in at present and there doesn't seem to be anything you don't like about it in regards to people you work with etc.....i think your just after something different now.

If i turn the chart then your in the derived 2nd house, so looks like money is something on your mind....are you hoping for some pay rise ? or maybe this is why you want to move to get more money as where you work is not enough.

No, they dont. At first they were mad and didn't really speak to me for a day while it sunk in, but then they did (this is the CEO and CFO) but i dont care now, they pay themselves a lot and are wealthy, while my family struggles and I want to support them, i want to buy a house and I cant so if they want to be greedy, well its time for me to be greedy too! you're right, my primary motivation was money, followed closely by resentment towards management payrises that hardly came my way. but my current employer is so nice, they let me do basically as a choose, which is their rationale for not paying fair value

I've just noticed your jobs antiscion is on venus in your 1st house....so id say this is also the reason why your jobs viewing you so highly, is there someone at your work who is very fond of you, as it seems that way. And with venus ruling the derived 6th, so this is definitely someone you work with.

There's probably some mixed signals/feelings going on between you both...if anythings already happened then it could even be a secret fling of sorts, going on between you both. Or he just secretly has a thing for you.

ahahaha! definitely none of that! at the risk of tooting my own horn, I'm a girly girl and attract a few admirers but I think it's because they are all in IT basically and well, I'm a GIRL haha! which for them is wow...lol. they are the best people though

Mercury in the same house as you, i'm taking as your significator too, and mercury ruling the 7th/8th house and being at a critical degree, then this seems like you are thinking of leaving the place you are currently at and this could be something that you or someone you work with is worried and stressed about happening.

Moon has left an opposition with mercury at 8 degrees, so this is something that you've been thinking about and have come to i final decision about now. Moon being in an angular house, shows this is something you are taking action on....so yes i do see you moving quite soon infact could be as early as a week from the date you asked this question.....and especially as moons next aspect is an opposition with saturn yourself and then trine jupiter the job.

Just not sure if you will have made the correct decision leaving though as mercury then has no dignity in its next sign, so for a little while you may feel a little lost as of what to do next.

Id say your going to be missed though.

i'm not stressed at all, but they are, I'm good at what I do and close things qwuick enough that it helps us get this govt funding, the new person will need to continue that. I'm leaving already. I found a new job with a national football team back in a managerial position. I gave my notice and I'm not sure that this is perfect ofr me or not, I guess there is inherent risk with starting any new job, but i'm very excited to join. All cards indicate though that I will likely move on quite quickly, within a year, to an even better paying job. Look, at this point in my career, if that happens I'll take it. I need to make money, I'm tired of working harder than others and they get the moolah! Its a joke! I leave on Feb 17th. Spot on ehre love!

thank you so much for this, very accurate! xxxxxx

Sharla

Its okay sorry it didn't resonate....just same as my readings dont.

I wont be around AT now anyway as i feel like im giving people false reading so im deleting myself when i get help how to do this, because of my lack of knowledge or ability in charts and cards.

I feel so bad for the people ive been reading for and giving them false readings....smh, as this wasn't my intentions at all, as i like to help people.

Good luck in your future sonyab.

SonyaB

Its okay sorry it didn't resonate....just same as my readings dont.

I wont be around AT now anyway as i feel like im giving people false reading so im deleting myself when i get help how to do this, because of my lack of knowledge or ability in charts and cards.

I feel so bad for the people ive been reading for and giving them false readings....smh, as this wasn't my intentions at all, as i like to help people.

Good luck in your future sonyab.

Hey, I'll PM you. Your crazy!! This reading was super accurate? I just happened to resign, when you posted, my feedback is late. Perhaps I worded things roughly
Because I was rushing. I meant 'no, they dont' as in yes, you're right, they don't want me to leave. Your whole reading resonated with me my love!

I LOVE YOUR READINGS!! Stay pleaaaseeee!!!