exchange offered

moderndayruth

I'd need help on interpreting some stuff from my natal chart :)
There are two (complexed) things that really (but really :confused:) interest me right now: my love life and possible re-location during 2008., i would pm you the exact questions.
Oh, there is one more (complexed) question, very personal one ;)
In return, apart from the feedback of course, i can do a Celtic Cross with RWS on some area that interests you,
if it's about a relationship i can do Yin Yang spread (16 cards).
Or i can do a reading with Osho Zen, for more spiritual questions.
I have enough time tonight, so i am looking forward to meeting my (one) taker ;)
Love&Light
mdr

marigold's

Lena,

Have you tried Astro.com's composite chart of your info? As well as the Liz Greene Relationship chart, there's another free horoscope called "Love, Relationships, Flirting" or something like that.

Astro.com also has a relocation chart under their "Extended Chart Selection". From what I understand of Astro*Carto*graphy, it's a matter of defining what it is you seek from the new location, then refering back to the ruling planets.

One other thing you could do, also under the "Extended Chart Selection" section is draw up progressed charts for both of you as a composite chart...or you could draw up Harmonics charts and see what the hot-button issues are.

Maybe these things will help.

Marigold

moderndayruth

marigold's said:
Lena,

Have you tried this link yet? :

It's a composite chart of your info and S.'s, I'm not sure if he's the person you're asking about, but if so, it makes for a nice starting place. As well as the Liz Greene Relationship chart, there's another free horoscope called "Love, Relationships, Flirting" or something like that.

Astro.com also has a relocation chart under their "Extended Chart Selection". From what I understand of Astro*Carto*graphy, it's a matter of defining what it is you seek from the new location, then refering back to the ruling planets.

One other thing you could do, also under the "Extended Chart Selection" section is draw up progressed charts for both of you as a composite chart...or you could draw up Harmonics charts and see what the hot-button issues are.

Maybe these things will help.

Marigold

Thank you, Marigold :)
I think that by now i know by heart all the horoscopes offered at Astro.com ;)
I am basically looking for an exchange partner to help me clarify some things that can't be learned there... Would you be interested?
Love,
mdr