Connecting at last with my Druidcraft

flipperjane

Hi,
This was my very first tarot deck but I actually learned the basics on a Rider waite deck. I then found it very difficult to use the Druidcraft. Recently I have been doing reading exchanges and this morning I used my Druidcraft for the first time and WOW - I feel like the scales have fallen from my eyes.

I simply can't believe how amazing the pictures are - I just want to spend the whole day gazing at them. So I am very happy to join this study group and i look forward to learning lots. :)

Disa

That's wonderful news. The Druidcraft was the first deck I ever felt like I could read, as you mentioned- all the pieces fell together. For me, it's "The One". I'm doing the One Deck wonder with it now to finally try to learn the deeper details in the deck. Good luck on your journey through the studies.

flipperjane

That's wonderful news. The Druidcraft was the first deck I ever felt like I could read, as you mentioned- all the pieces fell together. For me, it's "The One". I'm doing the One Deck wonder with it now to finally try to learn the deeper details in the deck. Good luck on your journey through the studies.

Hi Disa

What is the One Deck Wonder?

thanks for your kind message :)