King of Swords as Con of making a decision

Slowflyingmonkey

I cast a four card spread on the question of whether I should move and drew the KoS as con. I'm confident that this isn't representing a person but that leaves me confused about what exactly the card is telling me. I also drew IV The Emperor as representing the theme of the question so I'm wondering if this is highlighting the danger of being too detached from the emotional aspects of the question?

tarot_quest

Yes, it could be!

These 2 cards are very masculine and logical. So you might be listening too much to your intellect rather than your intuition/feelings. The Emperor is also very stubborn when he has an idea. He is a leader and very goal oriented, so perhaps you should revisit the reasons behind your decision? Your decision might seem quite rational right now, but more information could surface down the road.

It does not mean that this decision is wrong, but as a ''con'', putting too much weight on logical facts might lead to an outcome that does not integrate intuitive inputs enough.

Slowflyingmonkey

It does not mean that this decision is wrong, but as a ''con'', putting too much weight on logical facts might lead to an outcome that does not integrate intuitive inputs enough.

Thank you, tarot_quest. After thinking on the reading for a bit I realized that I had never asked myself if I would be happy. It's definitely something I need to think about before making any commitments.