Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

Lidian

Oh so it's the author's system. I wasn't aware of that, I will read the book and see if I can understand the purpose of such an order. At first glance is confusing when coming from more traditional ssystems or taking in consideration alchemical connections and kabbalistic references. Thanks for explaining this, definitely something I should study further.

By the way, any chance that we can get a better naming for Shadowscapes on iOS without the "..."? Maybe something shorter.

JasonLion

We spent a while trying to come up with an abbreviation for Shadowscapes that made more sense than the ... treatment it gets on iPhones, but we never came up with anything we liked enough to actually use. I will make sure we do some additional searching for suitable abbreviations before the next update.

By the by, Shadowscapes does fit on the iPad and many Android devices.

Lidian

We spent a while trying to come up with an abbreviation for Shadowscapes that made more sense than the ... treatment it gets on iPhones, but we never came up with anything we liked enough to actually use. I will make sure we do some additional searching for suitable abbreviations before the next update.

By the by, Shadowscapes does fit on the iPad and many Android devices.

Thanks. That and split view support on the iPad would be great.

Will the app be updated this year?

JasonLion

Several of our apps will be updated on iOS for multi-tasking/split view support later this year, but we won't be getting around to updating all of the apps we offer for some time. The order in which the apps will be updated hasn't been determined just yet, though I imagine that Shadowscapes won't be too far down the list.

Moonmystic

Hi Jason,

edit so you don't have to read all this...It appears it is saving the setting - I don't know what led me to believe it wasn't. My apologies. I would have deleted this post if I knew how! :)

Is there a way or will you consider adding a way to turn the voice guide off by default so that it stays off when I use the deck the next time. I turn it off always in consideration of those around me when I'm using the decks but also (no laughing) because I have a 4 1/2lb Ipad obsessed Yorkie that loses his mind when he hears it and he realizes I'm using the Ipad and just HAS to sit in front of me with his face in the screen. That voice is like a dog whistle alert for him and gives me away each time, LOL. Bottom line is, I would love the option to turn off the sound in the settings for each deck and save the setting so I don't have to do it again. Is it possible?

Thanks so much for all you do!
I have every single deck you offer and Fool's Dog is the reason I keep my Ipad.

Luna's Crone

Several of our apps will be updated on iOS for multi-tasking/split view support later this year, but we won't be getting around to updating all of the apps we offer for some time. The order in which the apps will be updated hasn't been determined just yet, though I imagine that Shadowscapes won't be too far down the list.

can i add Waking the Wild Spirit to the want list (android)

Laura Borealis

Adding Night Sun to the want list, too. Please and thank you :cool4:

Kid Shamrock

I would like to add Dame Fortune's Wheel to the want list for android. Thanks!

earthshine

I have Android and I got the Galaxy Tarot app.

Pam O

Shadowscapes is THE reason I bought my very first Fool's Dog app. :thumbsup: It was because of all the overflowing enthusiasm here at AT about the AMAZING enlarged intricate detail of the Shadowscapes cards on the iPad screen. So cool!

Thanks so much for all you do!
I have every single deck you offer and Fool's Dog is the reason I keep my Ipad.

After Shadowscapes, I was hooked. I don't have EVERY single deck from Fool's Dog like you do Moonmystic, but I have most of them. We love Fool's Dog!!! :party: