Rahdues Wheel - 78 card spread

DestroyTheHuman

Rahdues Wheel

Ok, I was looking through "Learning The Tarot" and I came across some info on a spread called Rahdue's Wheel. Im sure you all have heard of this, a spread that uses all 78 cards of a tarot deck.

Has anyone attempted this before? I'd imagine the reading could take hours or all day even. Interpurting this spread would take knowledge of every tarot card... a true test of a reading ability!

Does anyone know this spread or where I could find it? I'd like to copy it down and give it a try one day when I REALLY understand tarot. Mabey my final test before I read for other people.... :D

Lee

Hi, DTH:

The Rahdue's Wheel spread is included in the book "Tarot: The Handbook for the Journeyman," by Eileen Connolly, ISBN # 0-87877-124-7.

If it were a short spread I would type it out for you here, but it's an extremely complex spread and the author takes up 28 pages of the book to describe it, with several diagrams. I think you'll probably have to find a copy of the book if you want to get the spread. I just looked on Amazon and Barnesandnoble.com, and it's out of print, but it must have gone out of print pretty recently, and I don't think you'll have too much trouble finding it. Amazon does has several used copies for sale.

Good luck -
Lee :)

Thirteen

I've never tried this one, but I have tried a few others that lay out all the cards. They don't really work for me. You end up looking down at the spread and you don't see a spread, you just see cards, cards, cards. But hey, that's me. If you give it a try, please let us know how it comes out.

DestroyTheHuman

heh

I plan on trying it out sometime soon, but not anytime in the near future. I want to really familiarize myself with the cards first.

I'll take a look at the book if i ever see it, but I'd rather get a copy via the net... anyone else know of any 78 card spreads on the net?