New Chrysoprase crystal

cozmo0_4

Hi. I went to the crystal store to see if the moldative I've been waiting for to come in has arrived, but sadly no. Wandering around I spotted a beautiful apple green crystal in a tray and went to it. Then wandered around some more went back to it and a third wander around the shop and had to go and pick it up.

I didn't know what it was or its uses until I've come home and Googled it.
Anyone who's read the tarot forums knows I've gone through a breakup, and this week I meditated and specifically put to the universe that I forgive him. (Won't forget what he did). But anyway this is a stone to add forgiveness to your life.

Strange how they come to you when you need them.

celticnoodle

ooh, Cozmo, it sounds like the perfect crystal for you at this time, and I do think it was calling to you! That is why you went back to it a few times before finally giving in and buying it. :D Congratulations and how about posting a picture of it?! I'd LOVE to see it.

I know that sometimes chrysoprase can have more then just a green color in it--is yours completely green? Its also a very soft light green, isn't it? Or do they come in various colors of green too, do you know?

cozmo0_4

ooh, Cozmo, it sounds like the perfect crystal for you at this time, and I do think it was calling to you! That is why you went back to it a few times before finally giving in and buying it. :D Congratulations and how about posting a picture of it?! I'd LOVE to see it.

I know that sometimes chrysoprase can have more then just a green color in it--is yours completely green? Its also a very soft light green, isn't it? Or do they come in various colors of green too, do you know?

I have no idea how to post pictures - I'll read up how to do it in the morning.
It's an apple green, very fresh looking with more of the nickel (I think it said nickel) in it. It's strangely shaped too and has a few inclusions. I have it in my pocket with some apache tear I picked up on the way out of the house.

Just looked at the bottom. I'm not allowed to post attachments. Sorry.

celticnoodle

:( Oh too bad! I'm sure it is a beautiful crystal. I can't recall if I have one in my stash, but I've seen them. I don't think I realized all of the properties of it though till you mentioned it. Then, I googled it, that's what brought back my memories of seeing it before.

May it continue to help you and bring you lots of happiness!

cozmo0_4

:( Oh too bad! I'm sure it is a beautiful crystal. I can't recall if I have one in my stash, but I've seen them. I don't think I realized all of the properties of it though till you mentioned it. Then, I googled it, that's what brought back my memories of seeing it before.

May it continue to help you and bring you lots of happiness!

Thank you.