Drawn To dolphin Stone

MizGrace

I have been very drawn to dolphin stone and wondered if there is a reason for it other then below and what has happened to me. I have bought a pendant so far, found a ring in a thrift store that cost me a pound and had it checked yes its larimar rough state silver wire wrapped.
I also have a gem of it that my cat rubbed her face on before she passed I refuse to wash the stone or let anyone near me it I keep it in my goes red 'bra' all the time its close to my heart.
it seems to be turning up, the pendant isnt the same as in my dream. the ones i have seen similar round seem to be artificial and man made. its roughly 4.5cm from bail and about 2cm across. its a different shape completely its abstract cab almost diamond shaped. with the back easy to see as rough with black in it.

so I now have 3 pieces
necklace
ring
polished stone.

I had a dream not long ago my mother saying she couldnt be there to buy me my birthday present and wanted to take me to a stall to buy a necklace but, it has to be the right one, as the wrong one could make things worse for me. I must chose carefully.
I stood and there was a circular pendant amongst so many I bought it and wore it. she couldnt give the money and said to me, this isnt a dream I am here and want to buy this for your birthday but as im no longer alive I cant do this for you, you must yourself in reality. I woke very fast and the dream was very clear. the pendant wa sin silver it was a huge piece round and about 6cm by 6cm. I was told I must save itd cost a lot more then £100.00.

any ideas. yes ive had a bad time of late. no partner and loss of cat and mother. with little support offline from family and friends its been weird. ive had more support online with people long distance then my family as they claim to have their own families and have the 'busy card as there go to thing to say'. typical isnt it.

celticnoodle

What a lovely dream to have! Yes, I feel it is a message for you--and I am sure your mother will also lead you to that necklace, so save your monies for it!!!

sorry to hear of your recent losses. Perhaps your mother sees this and feels this crystal in a necklace for you to wear will help you. It is one of the crystals properties. Plus, it will always help you to have your mom with you!

I hadn't heard of a dolphin stone--and didn't finish reading your full post till after I googled image of dolphin stone. Larimar, is a crystal I have heard of--and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!

here is another site that describes it and shows the image of a polished stone that is gorgeous.

http://lifestreasureskauai.com/larimar-the-blue-stone-of-atlantis/

MizGrace

Thank you Celticnoodle. nice link for me to look at. saving cash for other things right now but will try to keep a pot to hand for that as well im trying to raise funds to pay for excess vets bill, thats driving me crazy right now.
I will try to get some nice pics of my larimar pieces you can have a look at and see what you think of them :)
the one I want from my dream I bet someone out there would know where to find the same one too. I do wonder if the place in the dream is infact real out there and has all these necklaces on the stall. the stall was outside but spread inside the place.
I am pretty sure my mums with me, she said she'd haunt me and get my 'bum moving, when needs be!'
I will get snapping what I have soon keep eyes peeled

MizGrace

Hugs Hemera :) link saved

celticnoodle

Thank you Celticnoodle. nice link for me to look at. saving cash for other things right now but will try to keep a pot to hand for that as well im trying to raise funds to pay for excess vets bill, thats driving me crazy right now.
I will try to get some nice pics of my larimar pieces you can have a look at and see what you think of them :)
the one I want from my dream I bet someone out there would know where to find the same one too. I do wonder if the place in the dream is infact real out there and has all these necklaces on the stall. the stall was outside but spread inside the place.
I am pretty sure my mums with me, she said she'd haunt me and get my 'bum moving, when needs be!'
I will get snapping what I have soon keep eyes peeled
:laugh: I love that your mom said that to you!

It reminded me of my Aunt Mary. One year, my sister and I were headed to a Spirit Expo. A few days before the Expo, Aunt Mary visited me, and we went to this Spirit Expo together--and we walked into the building and payed our fee and then through the big doors to the Expo inside. It was exactly this way in real life with sis, as it was in my dream state with my Aunt. She lead me in her visit - to a table at the far end of the expo and I was to buy a green crystal skull. Small--not large.

So, when sis & I went to it, and it was all exactly as it had been w/Aunt Mary--I told her that I had to go STRAIGHT to the back of the building and buy that green skull that was waiting for me. I did go to the back and found the only table/vendor selling crystals, but alas, she had just sold the green skull. *sigh* :( So, I didn't get it--and still today-many years later, I still do NOT have it. I've seen it in that dream and in subsequent dreams too. I know one day I WILL have it. I will find it in an Expo like the one in my dream, I am sure. But, I guess I'm just not ready for it yet.

So, don't fret about needing to save for other more important things first. When the time is right for you to have it--it'll come to you. At the exact RIGHT time! :D And, yes, your mom will be dragging or kicking your bum right to it when its time! ;)

my larimar collection so far. still need the circular pendant might take a lifetime to afford it!

necklace
https://goo.gl/photos/r9phMLAZfXSk7t9V8

necklace,ring stone
https://goo.gl/photos/NhCewFtA81LY9x5A8

oooh, they are so pretty!!! Not as easy to see the full stone in the ring, but it is pretty! I love the necklace!!! Very nice! Think of your mom every time you wear that too. I am sure she is with you, each time you are wearing them. :)

MizGrace

Celticnoodle, Aunt Mary sounds like she was a lot of fun to be around! I think you are onto something there that they wont turn up till the right time that could explain a lot.sorry, the skull was sold. Hope you find yours too :) I wonder if the stalls I saw in my dream were the same place I felt where the larimar was, wasnt in uk. I dont think I can find it, it has to be someone else pointing me to it, who is in the know with gemstones. I will overlook it easily.

Ill try to update the ring image sometime its a pain to photograph that one.

celticnoodle

Celticnoodle, Aunt Mary sounds like she was a lot of fun to be around! I think you are onto something there that they wont turn up till the right time that could explain a lot.sorry, the skull was sold. Hope you find yours too :) I wonder if the stalls I saw in my dream were the same place I felt where the larimar was, wasnt in uk. I dont think I can find it, it has to be someone else pointing me to it, who is in the know with gemstones. I will overlook it easily.

Ill try to update the ring image sometime its a pain to photograph that one.

Aunt Mary was a lot of fun. She was a funny bird too. Very independent as was her husband. They both were very good to us--their nieces and nephews. Aunt Mary was my moms oldest sister. She was very psychic--definitely better then my mom. She comes to me a lot to help guide me. I do miss her terribly, but glad she comes my way still from the spirit world.

She came to me another time and told me to buy a crystal that I kept admiring in the New Age shop where I worked at too. So, I went in and bought it! :laugh: As far as I am concerned, she can continue to send the crystals my way! :D

I bet you will find that same shop as in your dream. You may not know of it yet--but one day you'll happen upon it and you'll be very surprised! It may even be a shop that you are familiar with now--but will have a do over in how their shop is arranged and looks and displays their goods. I feel it will come to you soon at any rate, mizgrace.