Seven of Swords and Knight of Pentacles reversed - manipulation and lies?

obeygravity

I did a reading this evening for a friend regarding someone she's involved with. They've got a strange dynamic that admittedly has put me on edge each time I've met him but did a reading for her tonight to see where their relationship is heading. The cards I drew we're... Pretty disconcerting and would love some more insight from other people if they've seen cards like these before.

In one position for future influences was Seven of Swords and Knight of Pentacles reversed. This honestly made my skin crawl! Lies and deceit mixed with possessive behavior?

Another for what is not known was the high priestess reversed and the moon reversed. This is another combination that just made me feel really uncomfortable. My mind immediately went towards someone trying to craft a fake world made of illusions. Basically trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes.

I'm not sure if I'm reading too much into this since I already am not a fan of the guy, and while the other cards in the draw seemed relatively normal, I'm looking back on them now and am wondering if there's something else going on.

headincloud

Knight P rx, 7S, moon rx, high priestess rx

Oh dear, could be many things tbh but this guy is unlikely to be the person she thinks he is. Knight rx has some pretty undesirable qualities and is possibly a drug addict because 7S indicates self sabotage, moon rx points at drugs and high priestess rx is a self destructive character.

From another angle 7S is an enemy in the camp and the HP rx is a secret enemy, moon rx is deceit and lies in the relationship and the knight rx is...up to no good.

Difficult to pin point what he's up to exactly without the full spread but caution is advisable for sure. This is likely someone prone to angry outbursts and she may witness this for herself soon as HP suggests dealing with someone who is emotionally out of control or extremely distraught, these cards are so strong I wouldn't rule out mental illness.

obeygravity

Knight P rx, 7S, moon rx, high priestess rx

Oh dear, could be many things tbh but this guy is unlikely to be the person she thinks he is. Knight rx has some pretty undesirable qualities and is possibly a drug addict because 7S indicates self sabotage, moon rx points at drugs and high priestess rx is a self destructive character.

From another angle 7S is an enemy in the camp and the HP rx is a secret enemy, moon rx is deceit and lies in the relationship and the knight rx is...up to no good.

Difficult to pin point what he's up to exactly without the full spread but caution is advisable for sure. This is likely someone prone to angry outbursts and she may witness this for herself soon as HP suggests dealing with someone who is emotionally out of control or extremely distraught, these cards are so strong I wouldn't rule out mental illness.

I had actually never thought to consider the HP reversed as being self-destructive. I'm still fairly new to working with reversals (this deck I have just seems to insist on using it) and all I could gather from the HP reversed was that she just... Gives me the heeby jeebies.

I... Actually never considered drug dependency from Seven of Swords or Knight of Pentacles RX.

The spread itself was mostly focused on their dynamic and how they felt for each other which for the most part was pretty amicable and positive. Though the outcome for where things would lead was nine of swords... Which... Only seems to make this seem a lot more grave than I initially thought.