Knight of Pentacles and action towards me

Akitablue

I know the knight of Pents is one of the slowest moving cards and about waiting, waiting, waiting. (From what I've read) So if I pulled this with the question of "What is this persons next move/action he is going to take towards me" How would I interpret that? I'm a little confused. Is he waiting for me to reach out first since its the card normally reflects waiting. Is it telling me to just wait and see that he'll contact me but it will be slow? I'm not very familiar with this card, actually I think this is one of the very few times I have ever pulled it, so I don't have a lot of experience with it and just want a little more insight. Thank you guys

crystalscorpiomoon

I get the feeling that he's grounded and taking things slow. You asked what his next move would be: perhaps so slow moving you'll not think he's doing anything. .. But the knight of pentacles is also loyal. I wouldn't think he's forgotten all about you, just that he's acting methodical and taking his time.

Akitablue

I get the feeling that he's grounded and taking things slow. You asked what his next move would be: perhaps so slow moving you'll not think he's doing anything. .. But the knight of pentacles is also loyal. I wouldn't think he's forgotten all about you, just that he's acting methodical and taking his time.

Thank you so much for responding, I feel a bit better, I was def feeling forgotten. I guess I am stuck waiting now too lol.

crystalscorpiomoon

You are welcome. And maybe not! Try asking your cards what the outcome would be if you reached out instead of waiting. :)

obeygravity

Admittedly in the past, when Knight of Pentacles has shown up in this context, it usually means that the person will either do nothing or move so slowly that it's virtually indistinguishable from nothing. Either way, I'd say be prepared for very, very very slow progress. The knight of Pentacles is all about standing his ground and functions with Defense as a priority.

hulpster

I agree with obeygravity, for me the Knight Pentacles never moved. When he represented action he probably wanted to act, he did stick around (loyality) but never showed any obvious action in the way I would have liked.

MysticMoonlight

I would definitely go with "slow progress" on his part. The speed of snail perhaps. Just likely means that he's a patient, cautious, very thorough person which isn't a bad thing in totality but waiting in these regards may certainly make you feel as though you'll go mad. Well, personally speaking, that is.

Akitablue

I would definitely go with "slow progress" on his part. The speed of snail perhaps. Just likely means that he's a patient, cautious, very thorough person which isn't a bad thing in totality but waiting in these regards may certainly make you feel as though you'll go mad. Well, personally speaking, that is.

I've totally been going mad...I am someone who def has zero patience haha

IndigoWaves

So if I pulled this with the question of "What is this persons next move/action he is going to take towards me" How would I interpret that? I'm a little confused. Is he waiting for me to reach out first since its the card normally reflects waiting.

I've totally been going mad...I am someone who def has zero patience haha
If there's nothing really barring your getting together at the root of his KnP inaction (like major distance or other relationships), then go ahead and reach out; it could make a big difference if you're more direct and take the wheel a bit... Earthy/Pents-y people can be very shy about their feelings and don't tend to enjoy risk-taking, either. So you might get him to open up and be less hesitant if you clearly (but calmly) state your interest in getting to know him better, etc., and even suggest a casual place to hang out. Don't bowl him over, just try to ensure that he knows you're seeking more of a connection.

Akitablue

You are welcome. And maybe not! Try asking your cards what the outcome would be if you reached out instead of waiting. :)

I asked what would happen between us if I contacted him first and I got the page of wands, I then asked what would happen between us If I wait for him to contact me first and I got the lovers.. Guessing this time I need to not be weak and just wait for him to contact me..