Ace of Swords + Death

GoddessArtemis

I absolutely agree with the cutting idea...it also feels like one cut of the "sword" will bring it all to an end, transforming everything. Of course, who likes Death...but in this case, it's a necessary clearing of the old, to make way for the new. :)

GA

Surja76

Everything is depend on position of each card in the spread.

If it is DEATH + ACE OF SWORDS (right) it means the INEVITABILITY OF THE END. It is actual, physical death of something of somebody. It can be fully broken thing impossible to repair, or dead person.
Because the DEATH is transformation but ACE OF SWORD means difficult victory. Transformation is impossible under this sword.

The DEATH + ACE OF SWORDS (rx) means that problem will be solved and you will survive problem or illness successfully. You can be brave and you win.

But combination ACE OF SWORDS + DEATH means that there are problems with official documents. Something was done due to not right laws. It menas you have problems with law.
Wrong step will lead you to the problems with law.

GoddessArtemis

Surja76 said:
Everything is depend on position of each card in the spread.

If it is DEATH + ACE OF SWORDS (right) it means the INEVITABILITY OF THE END. It is actual, physical death of something of somebody. It can be fully broken thing impossible to repair, or dead person.
Because the DEATH is transformation but ACE OF SWORD means difficult victory. Transformation is impossible under this sword.

The DEATH + ACE OF SWORDS (rx) means that problem will be solved and you will survive problem or illness successfully. You can be brave and you win.

But combination ACE OF SWORDS + DEATH means that there are problems with official documents. Something was done due to not right laws. It menas you have problems with law.
Wrong step will lead you to the problems with law.
Thanks for the input. But there was no "position" nor a spread in this. It was a simple two-card draw and the order in which the cards came up (Ace of Swords + Death) and its meaning, accordingly, is in question here. Otherwise, the issue with the law that you're addressing, while interesting, is not something that was relevant to this issue. Additionally, I don't read reversals.

GA

maieden

Ace of swords + death can be someone who wants to change, or a situation in which one knows things HAVE to change to have the victory thats wanted. Truth exposed causing something to end is another idea. Or a conversation that changes things forever.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Grizabella

I had an interesting thought about this, but it may or may not be actually workable. I wonder if it might be saying that once you've struggled through the whole Sword suit of ways of thinking and doing, then the issue will come to an end for good. To simplify, it could mean that the issue will come to an end, but it will take a long time and require a lot of self-examination and angst to get there.