Deck of the Month Study Group??

someones_princess

What about a month for god or goddess themed decks? i don't know if its been mentioned yet. :)

Mi-Shell

That would be a very nice theme for one month, princess! :)

I looked into getting the oracle of Visions , but the stores in Orillia and Barrie do not carry it and orderng on line takes 2 weeks to get from the US - so I think I will just check in occasionally and look at the images on line......

Onyx

What about a month for god or goddess themed decks? i don't know if its been mentioned yet. :)

August is Mythology Deck Month so while it might be a bit insensitive to say I think that this is the month that most of us are looking to pull out our Gods/Goddess decks.

In August I am looking to use my Gods and Titans deck and may add the Goddesses and Sirens deck to that month as well to see if they work as a combo.

Onyx.

someones_princess

awesome! I'm so excited, I would love to know how they work as a couple, I have those decks as well as a Kwan Yin deck :)

DragonFae

April might also be another month a god and/or goddess deck might work as it is "guardian" based. Angel decks might work there also.

I am thinking of getting and using Sacred Rebels that month but as I haven't purchased it yet we will see....I know its not exactly guardian...but it interests me. :rolleyes:

DragonFae

April was a month I took on more projects than I could handle and will be pretty busy until May 13th and after that hope to have more time for our deck study. I'll post the May thread and hope to get some discussion going!

Onyx

I guess this is a bit of a bump to this thread since we have not posted here in a bit.

I am looking forward to July as a chance to do something different. I am very frustrated with the failure to use the playing cards as an oracle.

What are others looking at to use as a nature/earth oracle for July?

Onyx

Mi-Shell

On page 1 it was suggested that :
July 2015 Nature/Earth based oracle decks (Earth Magic, etc.)
To me that is wide open, because I have several decks, that would fir this paradigm.

2dogs

Actually Onyx a failure with playing cards is very encouraging - it shows you are not so deluded as to be able to project meanings into just anything :thumbsup:.

My readings in the last couple of months have steadily made me declutter to the point I now only have the two decks of Solar System and (chemical) Elements fact cards - do these count for the theme of Nature in its wider sense?

Mi-Shell

Sure, 2dogs! There is nothing on this Earth that is not off this Earth! :)