Tarot deck with Cats and Humor

Symphony

I had your Pookie cat deck in my handbag today, the full deck not the majors only. It got a lot of attention :)

PookieCat

I had your Pookie cat deck in my handbag today, the full deck not the majors only. It got a lot of attention :)

I am so glad to hear that! :)
You probably have my first edition deck!

Symphony

I got it from Etsy :) people who aren't into tarot like them and tarot people love them :)

PookieCat

Thank you so much dear fans and supporters of PookieCat Catrot (Tarot cards) Kickstarter! I have a very happy news - we are reached our first stretch goal!

Promised Coloring book / Calendar is now added to our pledges. If you already pledged - you can just add 20$ to your existing pledge or to use Coloring book / Calendar pledge from the added ones. This is pretty big wall Calendar, so I am sure you will have hours of fun coloring it! What is also special - you can use your special touch to decorate every month in the way you want to :) Or to add some magic to your coloring and maybe make your wishes come true?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pookiesworld/pookie-cat-tarot-cat-rot-cards-when-divination-met