The Glue Tarot

bighairymonster

I got this amazing idea......
i'm going to make a tarot called The Glue Tarot, where all the cards get stuck together!

I bet Aleister Crowley never thought of THAT! Ha!

Major Tom

I don't get it. :confused:

:eek:

HudsonGray

Is that like those joke birthday cards that are glued together so they can't be opened?

SherryZoned

LOL that would be great hudsongray!! To funny!

bighairymonster

Well, about the cards sticking together bit, it was just a little joke. :)

But on a more "serious" level, I was considering getting those UHU yellow stick glues and making them into little persons (so they'd look like the Empress, Emperor, etc) and then taking pictures of them...then resizing them into cards.

Because I don't want to buy 10 sticks of glue, I'd probably do the Major Arcana only.

PS: Still, I think the "cards sticking together" bit is an ingenious idea! People would not be able to read with them! An ultimate collector's item! :D

Umbrae

How about photo-sensitive cards…once they are exposed to light, they ‘blank out’ (by exposure)…so after one reading…the deck is done.

Major Tom

bighairymonster said:
I think the "cards sticking together" bit is an ingenious idea! People would not be able to read with them! An ultimate collector's item! :D

Thank you for this and I apologise if I over-reacted. :|

And thanks to my friend Redwood for pointing out the joke. :)

Guess I could try to blame it on the Full Moon in Leo. })

But it's just me - taking myself too seriously. :laugh:

I get it now. :) This image of someone trying to pull them apart without tearing them. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I imagine John Cleese in the role. :laugh: Basil Fawlty finding the deck on the reception desk. :laugh:

Trogon

Major Tom said:
I get it now. :) This image of someone trying to pull them apart without tearing them. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I imagine John Cleese in the role. :laugh: Basil Fawlty finding the deck on the reception desk. :laugh:
Basil Fawlty!!! Perfect!ROFLMAOTB!!! :laugh: :laugh: :joke: :joke:

bighairymonster

I'm sure Tarot Garden and Alidastore would be interested in having this "rare" deck...

Everyone seems to want a deck they can read with...

But imagine...making a deck that is deliberate for the purposes of not being able to be read with! :p *starry eyes*

I'll be rich! Now, time to get those cardboards and glue...

pozt

LOL...

tell us when you're done, hairy. ;)