Just wanted to say hi!

Jewel

Hey gang,

I know I have been MIA for months now, but just wanted to stop by real quick and say hello to all of you and let you know I am alive and well (and yes still have the faeries in my purse as always :))

Work has been very busy and I am getting ready to head out on vacation a week from Friday so I will not be around much, but I have been thinking about all of you and the faeries said I better come by and say hi! I hope you are all doing well and I promise to come back in January.

Blessings to all of you, and if I don't seen you again before the holidays (which I do hope to pop back in before then) please have wonderful, magical and faerie filled holidays!

Hugs and Splashes,
Jewel

jcwirish

Hi Jewel,

I'm fairly new here, but wanted to say hi right back to you. Have a great vacation and holiday!

Jewel

Thanks JC and nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy this study group, it totally rocks!

pickled pixie

Hi Jewel, nice to hear from you,hope you have a fab vacation :D

Glad that you're still carrying the faeries with you everywhere (as am I)

Hope to hear more from you in the new year :)

PP xxx

Alta

Hi Jewel,

Lovely to see you back, even if just for a short visit!

xx M

Jewel

Pickled Pixy and Alta thank you for saying hi back :). Hope you guys are doing great. The Faeries will be making the trip to the Bahamas with me (no swimming for them though *LOL*). I look forward to seeing what kind of activities we can drum up in here next year so put your thinking caps on!

ellirhyn

WB Jewel, I miss you being around, glad to hear all is OK, just busy! Have a great Holiday season!

oak_woman

Jewel said:
I look forward to seeing what kind of activities we can drum up in here next year so put your thinking caps on!

Hello Jewel, nice to hear from you and I wish you a wonderful holiday season. I like the sound of new faery activities! Let's all see what we can come up with :)

o_w x

Jewel

~waves at Oak Woman~
ellirhyn said:
WB Jewel, I miss you being around, glad to hear all is OK, just busy! Have a great Holiday season!
Well I am somewhat back around :), but due to my vacation will be gone again for a few weeks. I have really missed all of you guys!!! Can't wait to jump into the January Faerie Seeker Round.

Faunabay and I were talking yesterday and we might have one idea of one activity that could be fun. I think I will go open a thread about activities Study Group participants would like to see go in next year :)

faerylvr

Hey...we came back at the same time... Hi honey! sprinkles faery dust.