My faery heart...

Quester

What a beautiful story Satori! I have worked with tarot for years, but am new to The Faeries Oracle and HOF. New, but already captivated by them!! Still am not sure which deck I am suppose to get to know first, but I am thinking they will let me know!! :)

Satori

inanna_tarot said:
wow Satori!! What an experience and thank you every so much for sharing it!

I was sitting here getting ready to do my FSC reading, and I did think about the new HOF and Losgunna popped out of the pack... so I can see how it will be a jumping deeper into Faery, deeper into it all. Sometimes the way to truly know someone is through their friends, as they see the good and bad in someone and still love them. I think the HoF will also be doing that, showing us hidden depths to the FO, but also that the more is definitely merrier with the HoF.

What do you know? Hmm. My little head banging friend that question is one of those rhetorical ones, but let me tell you, while I don't know all of what you know, I know that I have learned some great wisdoms from you over the years. And I think you make a great point here. Losgunna is friend to the both of us then, and so tells me you'll be right there beside me on the journey. ;)

Thanks Druid girl.

Satori

Quester said:
What a beautiful story Satori! I have worked with tarot for years, but am new to The Faeries Oracle and HOF. New, but already captivated by them!! Still am not sure which deck I am suppose to get to know first, but I am thinking they will let me know!! :)

I actually can't wait to hear how you do choose Quester! Try to trade for the FO here on AT, there are usually some floating around waiting for new homes. Then you can get the HOF on Amazon for cheap and have 'em both!

Quester

Satori said:
I actually can't wait to hear how you do choose Quester! Try to trade for the FO here on AT, there are usually some floating around waiting for new homes. Then you can get the HOF on Amazon for cheap and have 'em both!

I now have both!! :)
I have had The FO for awhile, but had put it up on the shelf until I had time to give it the attention I knew it needed. Then I saw HOF and knew I had to have that one as well!! :D They BOTH seem to want attention!! :bugeyed: Hard figuring which needs attention first!! :heart: I LOVE them both!!!