Road Trip Tarot

LittleWing

nt....

nt.....

SherryZoned

Ummm..I dont see a link anywhere to see your site...

LittleWing

nt .....

Baby Owl

These images are wonderful, LittleWing! I would love to know what ideas and thoughts went into the design, especially of the Justice card. (I do understand the yin/yang symbol). Are there other meanings in the card? Do the colors represent something? How did you create these? (I hope I am not covering "old ground" here.)

Baby Owl

LittleWing

thankyou baby owl.

i created them on A4 sized paper, using acrylic paint / some pencil. - before scanning them into the computer to touch up and resize.

the devil - a girl stands in amongst flames. she is chained up. the key to free herself is tucked into her underwear, however she chooses to stand with her hand behind her back, rather than unlock the cuff. red for heat, sex, passion, temptation, energy, rage. this is the card of slavery, addiction and temptation.

justice - a woman wears the symbol of yin/yang around her neck. this indicates balance. the colours are serious and quite conservative. she has powerful eyes - overlooking justice, the law, fairness. she knows what is right and wrong - and is watching us all!!

LittleWing

also ....nt

Major Tom

LittleWing said:
is to create a tarot deck that is personnal to me - as my website 'Road Trip' reflects who i am

I'm glad to see this. Road Trip made me think of both Jack Kerrouac and the various road movies - Bob Hope and Bing Crosby. But it's really about your road. I like that.

LittleWing said:
i have no idea what will be on a card until i start it.

I think you have an idea. ;) Looking at your cards from right to left the images zoom in. We see the Devil at distance needed to see the torso. We see Justice in head & shoulders. And the 3 of Fire it's a full face close up. Is she standing at the shore watching her ships come in?

LittleWing said:
i plan to put up a few cards each week - so i will keep you all posted here.

I'll be watching. :)

LittleWing

more major arcana cards up