Regional decks you'd like to see

Aeric

What are some decks that you'd like to see themed on cities or regions you live in or have visited? Why?

I'd love to see a Tarot of Vienna. It's an astounding city with a rich history of composers, artists, and architecture. It has a great appreciation for literature and the arts, as well as a rich history. Opera, ballet, churches, museums, food.

Tarock von Wien? Ja, bitte!

Hemera

1. Tarot of Venezia. (The few that exist do not do it justice imho)

2. Tarot of the High Arctic.

Aeric

High Arctic definitely. I'd love to see one centered around Inuit and Siberian folklore.

The Dal Negro Tarocchi di Venezia doesn't suit you? I quite like it, if a bit expensive.

Gulliver

I've lived in a small town (almost a village) in my childhood. There is a city wall and an old castle from the middle age. Very small and slope alleys, slope bouldering, a lake and forest. I would like to see a tarot of this magical town.

Penthasilia

Tarot of the High Arctic.

I concur! I would love to see a deck with this theme- funny as I was thinking that a deck of the polar snowy lands would be fantastic. :)

nisaba

Le Fanu - is there a Lisbon deck?

jema

Oh I would love a Lisbon deck!
I would also like to see a deck based around Sami people of scandinavia.

Le Fanu

Yes there is and it's hideous.

I have refrained from telling the deck creator. Strength feaures a bullfight FFS.

It was boycott at first sight...

TarotJen

Yes there is and it's hideous.

I have refrained from telling the deck owner. Strength feaures a bullfight FFS.

It was boycott at first sight...

Wow, that is horrible! Anyone can fight a bull if a few people have gone before and stabbed it a few times, and tired it out before the torero even gets in the ring... Not an apt metaphor for strength, in my opinion... Not to mention, horribly cruel.

I would love to see a Puerto Rican Tarot! It would hopefully combine elements of Santería, Taino and Jíbaro culture. Being from the island, I'm probably a little biased ;-)

Gulliver

Oh, that's a pity, Le Fanu! Maybe someone will make another Lisbon Tarot and a nice one.

I would like to see an Iceland Tarot, the landscape is so special there, that you have the feeling, where the elements clash there a deep wisdom is at home. Like in a tarot wisdom is at home (or should be).