what crystal do you use?

louiseb

It didn't, but I felt a strange vibration while sleeping next to it a few times. :)
Maybe you have to clean it and charge it to feel the effect (concerning aches). Anyway, sounds like a lively little thing. :)

I did try washing it under water, and i laid out for 2 nights under the moon ( full) its funny because i ask a question and sometimes she answers or so i thought because when i ask her to confirm it with a yes/no she just shakes like hell. LOL

Hiding in Shadows

very interesting from where did you purchase this online or a store?

I have 5 of them, and have bought them online, at rock shops, and shows. They are somewhat expensive, so you just have to find a deal. Online, Pellham-Grayson had them for about $20.00 but I'm not sure if they still have any. Make sure they are from New York, however. At a show last weekend, I saw some from Chili labeled as Herkimers and they didn't feel or look as good as I thought they should. They were cheaper, but just didn't feel quite right. Hope this helps.

omshanti72

Hi Louise

I also suffer from hormone related headaches & as a crystal therapist i would highly recommend you having a full crystal healing at some point - i also have Reflexology often as this also helps. It's probably best to deal with the hormonal imbalance rather than the headache as this is just a symptom of a bigger imbalance.

Stones that i have found to be useful in general for hormones are moonstone, carnelian & red jasper & if you can place them level with your ovaries (jeans, skirt, trouser pockets) each side, so you'll need two stones that over a period of time will help.

I agree with the use of Amethyst for headaches but more for tension ones. For some reason as i'm typing this i keep getting herkimer diamond, which someone else mentioned and also Rhodocrosite for the base of the neck.

I also use red Tiger Balm for stubborn headaches when i don't want to take pills.

Many blessings & i hope you discover something that works for you - omshanti

louiseb

I have 5 of them, and have bought them online, at rock shops, and shows. They are somewhat expensive, so you just have to find a deal. Online, Pellham-Grayson had them for about $20.00 but I'm not sure if they still have any.
Make sure they are from New York, however. At a show last weekend, I saw some from Chili labeled as Herkimers and they didn't feel or look as good as I thought they should.
They were cheaper, but just didn't feel quite right. Hope this helps.
thats the problem you dont know when buying stones if there genuine or not, i have bought in the past and found them looking tatty really not worth the money i spent on them

louiseb

Hi Louise

I also suffer from hormone related headaches & as a crystal therapist i would highly recommend you having a full crystal healing at some point
- thats the problem we dont have such experienced people like this in Malta we have only just come out of the rocks/caves lol

Stones that i have found to be useful in general for hormones are moonstone, carnelian & red jasper & if you can place them level with your ovaries (jeans, skirt, trouser pockets) each side, so you'll need two stones that over a period of time will help.

Many blessings & i hope you discover something that works for you - omshanti
oh wow this is new never heard of this one must try it out, mother nature really cursed us women hey!! Thanks so much for this advice i will take this on board and try it, now i have to find were to buy them from.

Minotauro

Im so glad Im a guy and when reach that special age my prostate'll just get bigger and I'll have to pee more often. D:

hematite , I've never used it either , but it is ussualy used for that and other health issues

ETA I think I remember read an article online about femenine health syntoms and stones , I tried but coundt find it :C

Gracie2k

Aquamarine rough :) I get migraines awful and I use a rough piece I got from Greece my brother bought me it, it works for me

exotik1

Im not sure if you mean menopause or regular period pain, but for menopause,lepidolite carnelian to balance reproductive system,and citrine to balance yin and yang energies (put under pillow).

Moonstone (monthly cycles) and lapis (easing transitions) can help too.

Love and Light,
farida

stonesatiety

Try mahogany obsidian for issues during the moon cycle. A stone savy female friend told me about this when we worked in a stone and jewelry shop together. As a male, I have no first hand experience, but many women left the store with mahogany obsidian animals, shapes and random pieces. Women returned reporting great relief.

Mahogany obsidian is black with reddish-brown areas, of varying ratio. Hold it while doing other things, or set it nearby. Wear it. Set it next to the bed, beneath the pillow or bed. If smooth, place near the body or between the legs. I haven't seen a mahogany obsidian sphere, which would be great between the legs while sleeping. I have a large clear rutilated quartz sphere that has worked wonders with my back over the years while I sleep.

queenxofxwands

Ive used selenite to get rid of migraines