I don't know the exact time when I was born

Minderwiz

Hi, thanks for the clarification. I assumed that it was a conjunction between them, because with that symbol is marked on the natal chart I got on astro.com.

Thanks. I will eat my grapes of the new year's eve more relaxed :D

I shall be drinking my grapes :D :D

If you have no luck with the birth certificate then let me know and we can always try a few tests to confirm that Ascendant. My feeling is that if you had been born between 15:00 and 15:06 your mother would have given a birth time of 15:00 or just after. The hour's flexibility suggests that your birth was perhaps 15:15 to 15:45 or so. Is there any reason for her picking 15:00 as the start of that range, such as arrival at the hospital or admission to a delivery ward?

ivanna

I shall be drinking my grapes :D :D

If you have no luck with the birth certificate then let me know and we can always try a few tests to confirm that Ascendant. My feeling is that if you had been born between 15:00 and 15:06 your mother would have given a birth time of 15:00 or just after. The hour's flexibility suggests that your birth was perhaps 15:15 to 15:45 or so. Is there any reason for her picking 15:00 as the start of that range, such as arrival at the hospital or admission to a delivery ward?

I don't know. She only remember the pain and that it was lunch time, so she told me between 15 and 16. I will try this certificate. Thank you!

Minderwiz

I don't know. She only remember the pain and that it was lunch time, so she told me between 15 and 16. I will try this certificate. Thank you!

Yes, try for your birth certificate, it seems that most Spanish birth certificates will give the time of birth.This would be better than any attempt at rectification. As danieljuk mentioned, you need a full certificate, not a summary one.

But as a last resort, if your birth time is not available then some rectification is possible.

ivanna

I will let you know. Thank you for your help and Happy New Year