My Labrador's birth chart

Miss Woo

When you don't know someone's time of birth, do you just type in 12pm in the Astrotheme thingy that brings up their chart?

Minderwiz

From the thread title I'm guessing that your question relates to your pet dog?

Unless you ask in advance or happen to be present at the birth, it's virtually impossible to get an accurate birth time. You really have three choices, a chart set for Sunrise, a chart set for Noon or a chart set for Sunset. With absolutely no information on timing available, I'd suggest you use a Noon chart.

Miss Woo

From the thread title I'm guessing that your question relates to your pet dog?

Unless you ask in advance or happen to be present at the birth, it's virtually impossible to get an accurate birth time. You really have three choices, a chart set for Sunrise, a chart set for Noon or a chart set for Sunset. With absolutely no information on timing available, I'd suggest you use a Noon chart.

Yes, it's my Labrador.

She was born between midnight and 6am, and I know this because the breeder rang me early that morning to tell me that the puppies were born overnight; meaning that the mother popped them out all by herself without any help.

Thanks for that; I will type in 12pm.

frac_ture

If you know that the pups were born between midnight and 6am, I'd actually suggest using a birth time of, say, 3am. That splits the difference between the two borders of the time-window during which you know your dog was born, whereas noon is very clearly outside of that window, and by definition, then, won't give you accurate results. Using a 3am chart won't necessarily be the perfect, flawless way to go, but it should give you results that are as close to "true" as you can reasonably expect in this situation. Just one person's opinion, of course!

Miss Woo

If you know that the pups were born between midnight and 6am, I'd actually suggest using a birth time of, say, 3am. That splits the difference between the two borders of the time-window during which you know your dog was born, whereas noon is very clearly outside of that window, and by definition, then, won't give you accurate results. Using a 3am chart won't necessarily be the perfect, flawless way to go, but it should give you results that are as close to "true" as you can reasonably expect in this situation. Just one person's opinion, of course!

Thanks, I will give it a go! :) :thumbsup:

eta

I just did it and she has Sun in Virgo, Moon in Capricorn and Cancer Rising.

I think she may have been born at 4am, which would give her Leo Rising. I think this because she's bossy (like me) and has a strong-willed and dominating personality, and we are very alike in personality.

I have Sun in Leo, Moon in Aquarius and Virgo Rising.