Does he want me in his life?

empress's dress

So, I cast a chart a few months ago asking if K would contact me. I was almost positive he would, and he hasn't.

So now I am in unclear water. Knowing him, and our connection and history, I'd still say it's unlikely we won't ever resume our relationship. But I know I definitely don't want to reach out, I want to let it lie (for now, not forever)...

Anyway, I asked "does K want me in his life" and the chart is here: https://postimg.org/image/row6vs3cx/

So I think the chart is relevant, using the checklist of things to look out for.

I'm ruled by the moon, and the moon is in 10th house here.
He's 7th house, so Saturn. I think we can also use Pluto and the Sun for him, and both Saturn and Mercury are in 6th house, which is weak.

I think if he does, it's a weak wish and he's more concerned with career, studies, personal development etc now (based on being in 6th house).

With Moon in 10th house I'd say I just want to stabilise my world.

So the moon and saturn are applying. The moon and pluto are separating. No relationship between moon and sun. I don't think this bodes well.

However, moon moves quicker than Saturn, so I think I'm moving on quicker?

Nothing in 3rd house either, so another lack of desire for communication?

Uranus in 11th house might mean things could change suddenly? Or that I'm wishing for a restoration of our friendship, waiting for signs maybe, I dunno. Uranus and the moon are applying while uranus and saturn are separating... not sure if that's even relevant.

Anyone have any thoughts or help?

i have honestly not really approached astrology much with a question like this. but the crux shows me that it is still intense and deep. you are still bound together by your past and the depths you plombed. but i see that he could also have moved on because of what is in your life. for him it doesn't make any sense for him to contact you. it seems you have everything in his eyes and he is still building his life to get close enough to yours. you are in charge of your life except in relation to him it seems in a way he would love to be in charge in of his own. you have a career, family, possibilities. things he doesn't have. (i realize these are bold things to say but i saw it in the chart. please correct me if i am wrong)

a few things stick out too.

cancer rising.
uranus square sun.
pluto conjunct sun.
neptune conjunct moon.

there are powerful things pulling you together and keeping you a part. and it is hard to see things clearly.

it's like facets of the 6 of cups, tower, devil and the moon.

it seems you have so much in your life except for k. it seems like k has so little in his life and he doesn't have the tools to reach you. he is in the process of the transformation you have already done. he doesn't know how to do it still. he is still figuring it out...

i hope this makes sense. it is funny how a chart made me see your life so differently than in the cards. the chart shows a lot more of you more clearly. even if it is an event chart. your life is so rich, so bountiful. treasure your life and wish the best for k that he should find his way.

empress's dress

i will be back later to comment. got to do some stuff now.

update: think! i wish the best for him too. and for you. you can never say never about anything. but you can say for now let him grow into the person he hopes to be so he can meet you at the higher level he wants to be at. he has had a tough life. that's clear now. and he's doing his best. his behavior towards you is not justified of course. ghosting someone is just awful. but if you can wait...just wait.

and wow i think i read a chart so differently. i learned by meeting with several astrologers and then proceeded to teach myself. first i always look for the squares, conjunctions and oppositions specifically personal planets with the outer planets, singletons and stelliums. i feel like that is where all the information i need to start from is. the houses come way later. but you tipping me off with moon and 7th house, gave me a starting point and i was on my way. i don't think i do this the "traditional" way at all.

CosmicBeing

7th is for other people ( either those you are dating, lawyers, business partners, crushes, or other people.)

Since he already has an identity in your life being a friend I would think 11th might be the house to look to.

I could be wrong...just some food for thought.

Sharla

I think its usually better to ask a time frame ....so as you didn't then this to me would just be showing a snapshot of how he is now/and why.

Both being in no dignity of eithers signs, then it looks like you've both just lost your way with each other at present.

Him being in the 6th and also in an intercepted sign shows that he is restricted in someway from being able to act....6th house can also mean his radical 12th. In my charts if 7th ruler is in 6th it usually makes more sense being his radical 12th house.....which would be keeping himself to himself and shutting himself away.

Looking at his radical 1st house being the 7th and having sun and pluto in there, then as sun is also weak in its sign and with pluto also there and being combust the sun...then id say his energy is at an all time low at present, where he is very vulnerable and going through some complications, causing him to isolate himself at present.

Your in his radical 4th house being the 10th...and i know 4th house can mean end of matter. But as your the moon then this could just be what your thinking it is.

You are both in signs ruled by jupiter and jupiter is also intercepted in the 5th house....reading intercepted signs have been working with my charts so this is why im reading them, i know not many people do.

I would read jupiter being in the 5th though more as his radical 11th house of hopes,wishes, friends.... so i don't think hes totally forgotten about you, he just has some stuff that's gone on in his life that you don't know about, which has caused this distance between you both. But with you both being under jupiter in his 11th then you are still on his mind.

Just noticed aswell you have north node in the 4th which is 3rd from 7th so msgs you are expecting, mercury rules this house and also mercury is going rx to conjunct saturn in his house.....so i wonder if this would be a letter he receives from you, as id think it would be you more who sent it with you being in the 10th....that's if mercury reaches saturn before it changes to direct again.