Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

JasonLion

The Book of Shadows Tarot - So Below is the next app we will be coming out with. If all goes well it should be out later this week.

ann823

Does the Mythic include the book that originally came with the deck?

JasonLion

Yes, our Mythic Tarot app includes the complete book.

The books for the original and new editions of The Mythic Tarot are essentially identical. If I remember correctly, the "New" edition has roughly two paragraphs of text added and some minor typos corrected. We used the text from The New Mythic Tarot for the app, paired with the card images from the original edition.

Emily

Any thoughts on doing the Liber T as an app?

JasonLion

I will add your vote for the Liber T to our wish list.

Tanjamuse

I wish you would do "Tarot of Northern Shadows" including the book.

daphne

And Thoth on the list, please.

Linfang

The Book of Shadows Tarot - So Below is the next app we will be coming out with. If all goes well it should be out later this week.

That's great news Jason, thanks!

Lee

Hi Jason,

I've switched from an iPhone to a Windows Phone. I realize that developing for Windows Phone is probably not very appealing due to its market share, but it would be great if you would develop some of your apps for those tarot enthusiasts who may be on the Windows Phone platform.

Thanks,
Lee :)

Le Fanu

I will add your vote for the Liber T to our wish list.
Add mine too! Imagine the bigger images on iPad! Bliss!

I have to add that these more complex, cerebral decks, or those which require quite a lot of groundwork work wonderfully as tarot apps.

I love all your apps but I especially use the Holy Light and Fairy Tale Tarots. They can be used on the go with all the benefits of the textual analysis (a flip away) which I didn't always have at hand when using the cards.