General Oracles Study Group Week 4

krystalkitty

I have written my thoughts and the collage I have come too.. bit harder as here all the magazines were in french so I had to work online to produce this ( also printer issues ) so everything done online... Before sorting the images I asked the boar to guide the pictures to their positions and it was amazing to me how it all fit and how much sense the messages made...

Dragonfae I looked at yours and it is amazing I love the tree and the autumnal feel of being harvested... I love this marigold how warm does it feel.. there is so much love on this and your meanings that you brought from it are fantastic.. it really does explore the card well. I feel like you coming out on top... or being on top of things... amazing..

oh if anyone wants to see the link to my collage and thoughts is

www.tarotdesigner.blogspot.ch/p/boar-collage-quest.html

I know I always say but before I did not have much relationship with these but since this group its seems to be strengthening my understanding more so its fantastic.

cant wait to see some more of yours too..

DragonFae

What a great collage....images often speak to us that is why I like collage a lot...

Another idea that I learned from someone a couple years ago (but it was for tarot cards) was to look for the cards in everyday life...

So for example with your Boar....you might look for people that have boar characteristics at work, in your life, on TV etc....or you might see a situation and say...Yep that's the boar...they didn't give up...they are trying for the impossible etc.

For me it just makes the cards a bit more personal ...thus easier to remember meanings and make connections.

Rosie_0801

Ok, I did finish the collage, but have camera trouble so can't post a pic. :(

Did I miss week 5's thread?

krystalkitty

week 5 was doing the practice readings on the circle.. but week 6 is coming soon :) I would love to see ur collage once your camera is fixed I find them so fascinating and a real indepth look at the cards.

2dogs

That was quite fun, going through my collection of old books looking for Green Man pictures. I found a nice colour one of a tropical jungle and some good ones of greenery growing over ruins in Central America, plus some interesting articles on Wonders of the Vegetable Kingdom such as giant fungi lifting paving slabs. I'm skipping the collage for now though, I can see myself spending ages scanning and messing with software as I'm not going to rip 100 year old books up.

2dogs

The Green Man

After looking at everyone else's impressive creations, I have spent ages scanning and messing with software, so my collage is now attached. ;)

DragonFae

That is totally awesome!!!

2dogs

I'm very pleased you like it, I always got rubbish grades in Art. The images I used all came from 19th Century books, the artists back then before they started to use photography were just so talented. I did colour in the central drawing though as it was black and white. :grin: