Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Aeclectic Says Goodbye

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Citizen

tarotlova 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarotlova View Post
I didn't post much on AT even though I've been a member on here for 13 years, but I wanted to say how much I loved reading all of your posts, the tears, laughter, pain & joy I felt with all of you and joined in too. I prayed when prayers were asked for, I received prayers and support when I asked for them after losing my beloved cat of 22 years. I really loved this community, and our loving collective spirit, and I am so glad to see so many of you on the other forums so we can continue to support one another in a new forum. We all started out as buds and have now bloomed into wonderful flowers, throwing off our petals in readiness for what a new garden will bring, leaving our thoughts, readings and sometimes crazy chats for the buds as yet unopened and just starting on their journey, goodbye to you all my flowers of AT, may we meet again as some of us already have in our new garden. Tarotlova xxx
Just wanted to add, what a garden we have all left behing for others to admire and enjoy!
Top   #101
Citizen

ana luisa 
Citizen

thank you tarotlova for the beautiful and heartfelt post ! Please join the community in another site . Let's keep this wonderful community together
Top   #102
Citizen

Trogon 
Citizen

Thank you Solandia!

Thank you for creating a place for us to learn. A place for us to thrive. There will be other communities which will pop up and try to give us a good community, but I don't think any of them will be able to really fill your shoes. The love which you infused into our community has affected all of us for the better. Over the past 15 years, I have become a better Tarot reader for certain. But I have also become a better person because of this community. The impact you have had on my life is really immeasurable.

I hope that things are good for you. I can not imagine how hard it is to have to leave this, but my love goes with you.
Top   #103
Citizen

Miss Divine 
Citizen

Thank you Solandia for creating this masterpiece. It was my home on the web for many years and always the place I returned to. These purple pages were my refugee through all the life changes over the years. I learned so much here. I hope life treats you well and ofcourse I will miss this place. But I am also grateful I had the opportunity to be a part of it.

I also want to thank all the moderators for all they've done over the years.
Top   #104
Citizen

celticnoodle 
Citizen

MANY, MANY THANKS to you, Solandia!!!

As I mentioned to someone on here at A.T. you are like my own personal Guru, because w/o this site, I may not have developed my abilities as well as I have.

Its funny, because honestly, my spirit guide came to me and told me I would find a place that would start me off on my spiritual path, and then he asked me "are you ready?" and I mumbled a shocked and confused "yes".

It was then that I found this place. I checked it out a bit and then joined up and A.T. gave me the confidence and the skills to learn and open up fully. It allowed me to practice on willing and lovely like minded people and become more at ease with offering my services. I've learned so much here and developed the confidence to go and read in a New Age store for 2yrs and then to continue reading for people on my own out of my home. Without this lovely purple world and you, none of that would've been possible for me.

So, Solandia, YOU alone have started me off, confidently and surely on my new spiritual path. I have a never ending love and desire to explore the unknown and to keep on putting one foot in front of the other on my spiritual path! I always had a great support system here that you developed and my lovely A.T. friends are more then just "friends". Thank you so very much for that! I will never forget you or this site and what it has done for me. I keep you in my prayers and hope life will always send you blessings!

Celticnoodle
Top   #105
Citizen

Trogon 
Citizen

I've signed up there also!
Top   #106
Citizen

celticnoodle 
Citizen

((( tarotlova )))

What a lovely post, tarotlova and I couldn't have said it better! I so agree with you and I do hope I will see you on one of the other forums.

Thank you!
Top   #107
Citizen

Miss Divine 
Citizen

What a beautiful post!

I'll be on other forums under the same name as I always had here. C-ya all there!
Top   #108
CLARIFIER OF LIGHT

HOLMES 
CLARIFIER OF LIGHT

yo

keep the peace tarotlove may we meet in some new form !!
Top   #109
CLARIFIER OF LIGHT

HOLMES 
CLARIFIER OF LIGHT

check your pm before you go

if I join, I see you over there.
nice to meet you !!
Top   #110

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.