Snail House Tarot

MagsStardustBlack

I have decided I want to create my own deck. The idea has been born, now to give it some form. Iit will be a tarot deck, so I will have 78 paintings to complete :.o

I will be using acrylics on either watercolour paper or canvas, haven't decided.. I would like to call it Snail House Tarot.

I haven't decided which card to paint first. I generally paint in the fantasy/animal theme, with a Scottish Faerytale/folklore story. I am drawn to the sea and such creatures.... mermaids, seals, sea life.

I'm planning my deck to be structured as swords, cups, wands and coins. With traditional R.W.S style. I hope I will have inspiration to paint and create. I already feel so inspired at all the other fantastic deck creations in this forum.

I have some of my own paintings that I may use, but most likely I will paint new ones. I have a facebook page of paintings that I have done, I welcome honest criticism, just want to show my thing.......

www.facebook.com/SnailHouseGalleryByMagsMokwa

Mags x

HudsonGray

Your style is sort of like the Greenwood Tarot, in a way.

Good luck to you, it's going to be a bit harder than you think!

Babalon Jones

I'm not on Facebook, but it let me look at your page. I like the winter fox!

Good luck to you, Mags!

merissa_88

Thanks for the link to the FB page. I look forward to seeing the cards. I love the trees with the moonlight.

MagsStardustBlack

Your style is sort of like the Greenwood Tarot, in a way.

Good luck to you, it's going to be a bit harder than you think!

Thanks for the good luck wishes :.)

On the contrary I expect it to be really hard and take many years, of pain agony and hopefully most of all joy :
:.)))

X

MagsStardustBlack

I'm not on Facebook, but it let me look at your page. I like the winter fox!

Good luck to you, Mags!

Thank you so much, I'm delighted with the good luck wishes,

X

MagsStardustBlack

Thanks for the link to the FB page. I look forward to seeing the cards. I love the trees with the moonlight.

Thank you very much for 'liking' my little page. This idea came about this week, so as you see your reading for me was predictive, hugs x

baylys

I love the mermaid when it was still base layers. Very etherial.

I look forward to following your progress.

Storm82

very nice paintings :)

MagsStardustBlack

I love the mermaid when it was still base layers. Very etherial.

I look forward to following your progress.

Thankyou Baylys, yes I almost left her like that, maybe I should have. But now she is in my bathroom and she looks nice. I love the base layers process...

I'm not very confident at all, intact I usually loath my art before I love it. But I thought it would be a lovely project for me. I had thought about doing my own deck before but didn't feel I had what it takes. But I'm going to try. Thanks for the support it is encouraging x