Let's talk about death

Puffette

10 of wands- death- sun
problems and fatigue. Usually has to do more with mental than with pshyical stuff. you feel so opressed and exausted but so determined to arrive at destination... May i suggest that this means also moving out of house and those loads are the luggages... Maybe you are changing location or you will have some difficulties at work.. too many duties

Death is a painful ending... but it leads you to liberation.. I like it when i have a bad period and i get the death,it means my pain is over.. Is a huge transformation and with sun i see clarity and discovery.

Ace of cups has to do with emotions( at least in my case it meant sadness and tears), again with death,is a painful transition...and at the end of the road you will feel not only finished but you will hit the rock bottom... But worse than that is not anymore.. that is the end and at the horizon you see light. So whatever will happen to you prepare to overcome these obstacles... Maybe you should pull some clarifiers...

Satyrist

thanks

I loved so much of this. This was my first post and honestly it was so much better than I though. Thank you so much for sharing and illuminating this subject.