Need help with my deck interview please

holykombucha

The Queen of Pentacles is able to make use of every bit of whatever she's canning, sewing, etc. so she wastes nothing. She saves scraps of fabric from her sewing to make a quilt, saves apple parings to boil together to get the last of the color and tasted out of the apples and uses the resulting "broth" to make jelly, saves old clothing to use the good parts of the fabric to make other items---you get the idea. I interpret this card as saying that the Anna K will teach you how to get more meanings out of the cards you draw. You'll be inspired to glean more out of the readings you do because you'll see visual prompts that hadn't occurred to you before.

The Anna K is a wonderful deck. It's just full of new information to add to your standard meanings of each card.

That's a great perspective, and wonderful lesson on the Queen of Pentacles. Thank you. That really matches up with her pic in this deck. I'm loving it so far. I have the Witches Tarot and the RWS but the Anna K just feels right to me.

queenxofxwands

I thought "what are your limits" meant, that card represents what it cannot do. So I would say,the deck is saying it cannot be your mother, or anything along those lines.

DesertDream

Now this one may be it! "Pentacles/Coins types are very stubborn as well. Maybe you can play with this deck seemingly on its own, not your terms and may get cranky if you push the limits." I ignored my gut telling me not to, and went down a rabbit hole of yes/no questions with the deck and it appeared to toy with me. I got the feeling it did not want to be used in that manner again.

I know one tauras extreamly well and my moon is in tauras! They command respect! Like on a mafioso level.
With two queens its like swords: im telepathic and read minds pents: so sometimes i can be ungrounded. Are you similar too this? Queen of swords is a benificiay to the mind ie: your tarot while its more of a psychological approach than mundane earthly matters.